Moderator Elections 2006

tinkerbell420 said:
i would like to be a part of the welcome committee, there are others that are really good at saying high also

You had my vote for a moderator in an earlier thread Tinkerbell..... I think you'd be perfect to help greet incoming members hun........

Despite my relatively short time as a 420Magazine member, I am anything but new to the blessed herb. Smoker, researcher and devourer of all canna related material for 20+ years, I like to think I can discuss and inject salient comments and info on virtually any subject canna.
I read all of the cannabis magazines and most new grow books are taken in. The photo gallery, grow forums or 420 school are areas I can be most helpful and productive.
I live in a state where the thought of legalizing even medical mj is unheard of but I refuse to rest until the truth of this benign plant is revealed.
Also I worked in a grow shop for 3 years and was exposed to a wide variety of grow methods, products, nutes and more. Feedback from customers vastly expanded my grow knowledge while providing great insight into the effectiveness of various products.
My appreciation, knowledge and desire for cannabis progress and acceptance is unwavering. If what I know can help others and ultimately dispel the propaganda surrounding the use of cannabis I will be content.
Thanks for your consideration.

akornpatch has been promoted to grow support!
thanks akorn!
please goto the secret mod grow forum at bottom and say HIGH to your team...;)

tinkerbell has been promoted to The Welcome Wagon...;)
thanks sweetie!
i'll give you a better title if you give me some good suggestions...;)
please begin greeting every new member at the door...;)

okay gang...
we filled all the graphics and html webmaster positions...
we can still use another lounge mod or two...
still need someone for 420 School and 420 Events.
any current mod want to take on 420 School or Events?
and still need one solid grow moderator to help stix....

step right up and win a position!
anyone else want to jump onboard before we launch into space?

hope you all had a great turkey day.

420 said:
akornpatch has been promoted to grow support!
thanks akorn!
please goto the secret mod grow forum at bottom and say HIGH to your team...;)

tinkerbell has been promoted to The Welcome Wagon...;)
thanks sweetie!
i'll give you a better title is you give me some good suggestions...;)
please begin greeting every new member at the door...;)

okay gang...
we filled all the graphics and html webmaster positions...
we can still use another lounge mod or two...
still need someone for 420 School and 420 Events.
any current mod want to take on 420 School or Events?
and still need one solid grow moderator to help stix....

step right up and win a position!
hope you all had a great turkey day.
Hey 420, I know I'm not a veteran of the site yet but I'm working on it averaging 4.92 posts a day or more. I've got the experience your looking for and am retired so I have lots of time to spend right here. I'm a medical marijuana recommendation holder and well heck, I'm embarrassed a little after talking myself up here.:laughtwo: If you need help, I'm offering my services. I think I'd fit grow section best.

thanks racefan, but...aren't you already on the grow team?...;)

actually...
we really need help in the medical marijuana department...
are you interested in going to co-ops and selling ad space on commission and getting nuggets to review?
i really don't want to lose you from the grow team, but we sure do need help in the medical department... poor spliff is all by himself right now.
would you be interested in being on the med mod team as an assistant, just like you are in the grow team?

420 said:
thanks racefan, but...aren't you already on the grow team?...;)

actually...
we really need help in the medical marijuana department...
are you interested in going to co-ops and selling ad space on commission and getting nuggets to review?
i really don't want to lose you from the grow team, but we sure do need help in the medical department... poor spliff is all by himself right now.
would you be interested in being on the med mod team as an assistant, just like you are in the grow team?
Yes I'm in grow support. Wouldn't moderator be a promotion of sorts? ;)lol I appreciate your trust in me to do medical support but I don't think I'm in a area where that is possible unless I travel a lot. The nearest medical co-op to me that I'm aware of is at least 3.5 hours away unless there are some in Sac. Then it's only about 2.5 to 3 hours away. I"m way north right outside Redding. If you know of a way I could help still in that capacity let me know.

You know, I don't want you to think I'm pressuring you for a mod position. I'm here to help people regardless. But I think I've shown myself to have a better than average understanding on how to grow. I in no way think I'm a expert and know that there is a lot left to learn but for the most part I understand things pretty well. I also think I can be good for the site. At least I've tried to be so far.lol
Thanks for a great site too my friend. Been wanting to tell you this for a while now. I have a idea what it takes to do this and while I miss it a little, I don't miss all the head aches that came with it and I'm glad it's you here having to make all final decisions and not me.:laughtwo: Not to sound too crass or anything but like I said..been there, done that and don't really want it again. Mod is about as far as i ever want to go at a site again. maybe asst. admin but we'll talk about that much later. :rofl: :grinjoint: :rofl:

thanks for your kind words and offer racefan...
we'll keep you in grow support for the time being...
once you reach about 1000 posts, we'll discuss a modship...
that position goes only to certain people we know and trust...
you are just too new my friend...
keep doing what you are doing and we'll toke again soon.
myself and your grow team thank you dearly!
much love.

Akornpatch said:
Woohoo! Grow Support! I'm On The Ladder!!! Thanks 420! I'll Do My Best!

Sorry I'm Tardy Today...damn Doctors Ya Know.

Congrats Akornpatch! and Tinkerbell both of you are wonderful selections!

thanks akorn, your team awaits your arrival in the grow mod forum at bottom, which you should now be able to see...
let's see if you guys can make your department, the next overgrow...;)
pretty damn close already!

Back
Top Bottom