Moderator Elections - September 2007

Re: Moderator Elections

I would like to nominate myself for medical marijuana mod. I held this position in the past but unfortunately had to leave due to time constraints. I am back now and with plenty of free time on my hands.

I'm a med patient of over five years now. I'm a horticulture minor and I work as an assistant to a physician's assistant/prescribing nurse for MediCannUSA and Dr. Jean Tallyrand. I am also a licensed product transporter for a cannabis club in Arcada, CA - Humboldt County.

thank you all for your nominations...
we are discussing and reviewing everyone...

who else would like to help us create Cannabis awareness to the world?

our mission is to change international Cannabis laws by creating awareness through entertainment and education...
we need all the help we can get!
who's with us?

why not yourself?

Personally, I have the time but I don't think I am 100% qualified for the job I want (grow mod), YET. I feel a grow mod should have numerous grows under his or her belt, which I don't, and they should also have been around the forums for quite some time, I've been around for only 6 months. While I do have a good understanding of growing/smoking cannabis, I just don't feel like I have enough experience yet. Thanks alot bro maybe next election.

:allgood:

i might have some of the qualifications to assist as a grow moderator"

former greenhouse worker with cloning of a commercial poinsetta crop

long time vegetable gardener almost 40 years [am 48]

about two years in growing our favorite plant in soil

a wealth of time

willing to find someone who's better than i am at things and have turned down under the table work that i can do but am not good at it

if your'e still hard up for a moderator i would be willing although am on dialup

i would want a stable of growers with expertise in various area whom i could refer questions to if i couldn't answer

ie NFT persons
electrical persons
ultrasonics
computer control

and so on

if you check my posts you may guess i' a christian and perhaps
jesus want me to do servanthood in this forum as a tithe of my time...

am tech dumb re web mechanics inserting links etc but i can learn

if some one reads my posts and thinks i could be a mod. i am willing but
i would want to be nominated by at least 2 or 3 persons other than myself...... peace zolar

I nominate RooRman for Grow Support. He knows whats up.

While I am flattered by your remark I must inform you that the position of Grow mod. has been offered to me multiple times, and each time I have politely refused.

That is not to say I do not think moderators are important or that I do not feel qualified, the fact is I enjoy being just another member. I do not wish to be branded as a moderator for fear of people thinking they must listen to my words and that everything I say is correct. I prefer to spread my knowledge the same as any other member of this site, allowing every reader to interpret what I write as they see fit, and I see no reason why a change in title would effect how helpful I can be or the worth of my contribution.

beensmokin, if you strive for this postion, then by all means go for it. I do feel mods. are an important aspect of this site, but the position is just simply not for me. :peace:

As an active patient familiar with the current Colorado mmj process I feel I would be able to help out alot of members with general questions, especially pertaining to mmj in CO, as well as provide resources and information for those patients needing assistance in the area. Therefore I nominate myself for the CO MMJ forum, any anywhere else I could provide assistance:allgood:

I wish to be judged based solely upon the quality of my words and actions alone and not based upon a status symbol in the form of a title. If someone who is unfamiliar with this site wishes to condridict me I want them to do it, I do not want them to feel they need to hold their tounge just because a title might make them think twice about doing so. That and I enjoy being just another face in the crowd, always have and will.

I do feel mods. are important, but the job is simply not meant for me. :peace:

Slice was promoted to Medical Marijuana Mod a couple days ago. Way to go bro!

We are still looking for
  • News Hawk
  • Grow Support
  • Lounge Mods

If you think you have what it takes, drop us a line!

Back
Top Bottom