Lite buds

smoker1

I am new at this so here we go just started my new grow my last grow was real good but the buds turned out lite and fluffy is there anything i can do to make sure this one does not turn out the same way it is a soil grow like i said i am new at this so any help will be nice
thanks

fluffy buds can result from lack of enough lumens

I have 4 100 watt cfls 10 60 watt cfls 6-4foot shop lights with 40 watt bulbs in them 3 on each wall and 2 4foot 3 bulbs shop lights on the ceiling that i raise up and down and then 4 gro-lux bulbs the room is 4 foot wide 8 foot long by 8 foot high

how close are you keeping them to the plant? should be 2-3inches max away from it.

lumens from cfls only go 12" from bulb.

If you're following the above, your best bet will be to invest in proper lighting. HID or LED

okay. follow the 2-3" rule and you will have bigger buds for next grow. good luck

Also, read this. CFL Light Tutorial

I don't have a reflector on my lights but i do have mylar on the walls should i make reflector for my lights and what is the 2 3 rule

yes of course add a reflector.

snowbender is correct, nutes and temp can also affect it.
are you maintaining proper temp/rh levels?
What is your feeding schedule? Provide info on nutes also.

the 2-3" rule just means to keep your CFL lights 2-3" from canopy. (side lights as well)

food is big bloom booster from qvc and some othere stuff that my wife gave me i water them at 7 am every 4 days then feed them the temp is 78 in the day then 68 to 66 at night humidity i try to keep at 50 they where indica bagseeds the new ones i am doing now are a 50 50 of indica sativa bagseed

Back
Top Bottom