Lockout?

I use Dutch Masters Gold A+B grow and bloom for hydroponics. I use the same stuff for my plants in soil.I tried sense grow and bloom and didn't have much luck with it.DMG has all the trace elements in it so the only thing I add is in flower I use Magical, which is magnesium, calcium and sugar.

that makes a lot of sense. whats some recomendations for food?

I use everything from Kelp4Less.
Best tasting and most potent,... People drive me crazy wanting it. They act like it's crack or something.
VERY seldom do I have to ph the tap water that I mix the Kelp4Less powders in.
Only time I have found I have to adjust the ph is when I begin adding the Bembe into my feed schedule.
Same with Sledge Hammer.
I used to use nothing but Fox Farm, but then I found out that it is NOT all organic. I researched and found Kelp4Less. I was a little leery of using powders, but it was actually a pleasant experience. Small amount goes a long long way. Why pay for the water in the liquid fertilizers when (like Sledge Hammer) only 10% of the jug is actually the product. 90% is water. I will be replacing Bembe with my own homemade tea and the Sledge Hammer with powdered yucca once they are gone.
My yield also increased with the Kelp4Less nutes.
I have a friend who has raised for 12 years and I got all of my info and help from his suggestions. But now the student has become the teacher and he is now using NOTHING but Kelp4Less products and he is VERY happy with the results as well.
Didn't really mean to do a K4L shout out, but to let you know it is MUCH MUCH MUCH cheaper in the long run and I have unlimited water supply,... so why pay for water when I don't have to?
Do your research and see if you can find something you can afford and does your plants right.
Soil with fertilizers already in it is (IMHO) a really bad idea as you have seen 1st hand.
Good Luck & hope some of this rambling made sense and helps...
:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom