LOL Big fish

nughugger420

if youve ever seen Big Fish its a wonderful movie that showed me just how buitiful life is , i had such a good day one time,when ever i tell this story to my stoner friends there like "damn thats like the Pot head Big fish and shyt!"lol sooo here ya go....
alrite a while back i had a club house, my shyt was stashed up in there,and i was only 11 so i would be so caring for my weed, i also cared for my girlfriend named ashley.well one day she was over my house and i said HOLD ON and snuck away from her to blaze in the tree house..she sees it and gets sooo mad...she called up one of the kids who picked on me and told them to rob my tree house,while I inside kissing her,her lil bitch friends rob me for a joint of nugs and 60 dallas....me and my friend see them and chase after them...i get ahead of my friend and soon find out they had turned around...i ran into him as he grabed my throat and picked me up off the ground...my friend runs up with a baseball bat and BAM!...he falls and my shyt drops outa his hands....his friend runs off.(later i find out he gave me mad props)we smoke in my back yard and my girlfriend walks up crying i swear to god.so im like WTF are you cryn for...and i didnt evan know she just walks up and fracnces me...we kiss as i see my friend panicking behind me now eating his weed...i grab my girls hand when i turn and see a white car...the words "is that marijuana burning?!" the last things i heard before we all started runing...we jumped threw rivers and ran threw tunnels and after are huge adventure my friend says yo we can stop now the cops not cumming...and i keep runing...and my gurl is to....my friend walks up behind me and i turn around as my gurl trips and sprains her ankle.my friend screems in my face "yo fuckn chyll the cop aint cummin any more BITCH!...and look what u did to your gurl."i say...YO HE STILL BEHIND US and i punch him in the face as hard as he can and flys back.he falls in a bush and i go down the ditch to see my gurlfriend...i say sorry...as we here something....the cops here...AND HE DOSENT SEE NOTHING....my frined thanks me and he fiends his weed...we smoke a joint...we are stoned...then my girlfriends mom comes down and she walks home...we; now bored go to my house and chyll and smoke another joint of my weed...we go swiming and then i go to his house for sum KFC...i call my house at 11 and my mom says...dont come back home cuz youll wake up your lil brother...just stay over there...so i cant sleep over there so he gives me a huge spiff and says good luck...i get BLAZED AS FUCK then wonder around a food market like im lost for a good hour....i sit outfront the market and ask every single person for a ciggerate and finaly a old man gives me a full pack 3 missing and says....thank u for taking thease off my hands...i was gonna quit but needa sum help...u really saved me....so im like blessed and i feel great...so i go for a walk...and end up in a forest i have never seen before...and i swear to god i was hearing thease scary ass noises comeing up behind me...and then i see a light to a street so i run and run and run and end up in my gurls back yard...but theres a tent there...im like FUCK YA and go in there...shes not there....so i just fall asleep...3 minutes later she walks in all suprised and says she just went the bathroom...so she sees i was just sleeping and just cutles with me and says..."ok i see how it is to sleepy for me right..?" so i jump up and kiss her...things go on...and i get to the third base for my first time....that was the best day of my life....this board was going down so i just thought to tell a story....TELL ABOUT YOUR HAPPYEST DAY

wait what?!
from what i got... it sounded like it was a pretty cool story...

I didn't like Big Fish at all. I found it way corny and predictable. And why the hell was Danny Devito a werewolf? What did that have to do with anything??

Your story confused the shit out of me. But from what I can understand it's a pretty good one.
And I agree with you dentist, Big Fish sucked.

nughugger420 said:
alrite a while back i had a club house, my shyt was stashed up in there,and i was only 11 so i would be so caring for my weed, i also cared for my girlfriend named ashley.

No offense, but from the picture I saw, you still look like you're 11.

well one day she was over my house and i said HOLD ON and snuck away from her to blaze in the tree house..she sees it and gets sooo mad...she called up one of the kids who picked on me and told them to rob my tree house,while I inside kissing her,her lil bitch friends rob me for a joint of nugs and 60 dallas....me and my friend see them and chase after them...i get ahead of my friend and soon find out they had turned around...i ran into him as he grabed my throat and picked me up off the ground...my friend runs up with a baseball bat and BAM!...he falls and my shyt drops outa his hands....his friend runs off.(later i find out he gave me mad props)we smoke in my back yard and my girlfriend walks up crying i swear to god.so im like WTF are you cryn for...and i didnt evan know she just walks up and fracnces me...we kiss as i see my friend panicking behind me now eating his weed...i grab my girls hand when i turn and see a white car...the words "is that marijuana burning?!" the last things i heard before we all started runing...we jumped threw rivers and ran threw tunnels and after are huge adventure my friend says yo we can stop now the cops not cumming...and i keep runing...and my gurl is to....my friend walks up behind me and i turn around as my gurl trips and sprains her ankle.my friend screems in my face "yo fuckn chyll the cop aint cummin any more BITCH!...and look what u did to your gurl."i say...YO HE STILL BEHIND US and i punch him in the face as hard as he can and flys back.he falls in a bush and i go down the ditch to see my gurlfriend...i say sorry...as we here something....the cops here...AND HE DOSENT SEE NOTHING....my frined thanks me and he fiends his weed...we smoke a joint...we are stoned...then my girlfriends mom comes down and she walks home...we; now bored go to my house and chyll and smoke another joint of my weed...we go swiming and then i go to his house for sum KFC...i call my house at 11 and my mom says...dont come back home cuz youll wake up your lil brother...just stay over there...so i cant sleep over there so he gives me a huge spiff and says good luck...i get BLAZED AS FUCK then wonder around a food market like im lost for a good hour....i sit outfront the market and ask every single person for a ciggerate and finaly a old man gives me a full pack 3 missing and says....thank u for taking thease off my hands...i was gonna quit but needa sum help...u really saved me....so im like blessed and i feel great...so i go for a walk...and end up in a forest i have never seen before...and i swear to god i was hearing thease scary ass noises comeing up behind me...and then i see a light to a street so i run and run and run and end up in my gurls back yard...but theres a tent there...im like FUCK YA and go in there...shes not there....so i just fall asleep...3 minutes later she walks in all suprised and says she just went the bathroom...so she sees i was just sleeping and just cutles with me and says..."ok i see how it is to sleepy for me right..?" so i jump up and kiss her...things go on...and i get to the third base for my first time....that was the best day of my life....this board was going down so i just thought to tell a story....TELL ABOUT YOUR HAPPYEST DAY

So......just to recap. You're 11 years old and you curse even worse than I do, and that's fucking saying something. You've got 60 dollars, which is mad cash for an 11 year old. Plus enough weed for 6 different sessions, not to mention eating a handful of it (still 11 years old, by the way). And yet, in a way that absolutely defies logic, you mantain yourself like 6 joints+ isn't even enough to faze a little 11 year old tyke. An old dude gives you a full pack of cigarettes, which would mean you're a chain smoker by the tender age of 11 and tells you that you "saved his life" by taking them off his hands. Yeah, I don't need to read any more beyond that point. I don't know what sucks worse, Big Fish or your post.

Mad Cow Steakho said:
No offense, but from the picture I saw, you still look like you're 11.

So......just to recap. You're 11 years old and you curse even worse than I do, and that's fucking saying something. You've got 60 dollars, which is mad cash for an 11 year old. Plus enough weed for 6 different sessions, not to mention eating a handful of it (still 11 years old, by the way). And yet, in a way that absolutely defies logic, you mantain yourself like 6 joints+ isn't even enough to faze a little 11 year old tyke. An old dude gives you a full pack of cigarettes, which would mean you're a chain smoker by the tender age of 11 and tells you that you "saved his life" by taking them off his hands. Yeah, I don't need to read any more beyond that point. I don't know what sucks worse, Big Fish or your post.

:laughtwo: So cruel

Dank420 said:
lolwtfbbq

oh hell yeah bar-b-que. and true or not i liked the story.

yo like i said b4 ...SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT MESSTAKES MAN! ITS A FUCKN GOD DAMN STORY BOUT WHAT HAPPEN ONE DAY... IT SHOULDNT MATTER! EEZ UP FO REAL....

And How The Fuck Did U See Me...u Fuck Stalkn Rappist...yo Im 19 So Get Ya Facts Right

yeha but in both or your posts that iv read u seemed 11 haha sorry bro but thats just how i see it

nughugger420 said:
And How The Fuck Did U See Me...u Fuck Stalkn Rappist...yo Im 19 So Get Ya Facts Right

Funny, I know a 19 year old who talks like that. And he got kicked in the head by a horse when he was 5. What's your excuse?

Mad Cow Steakho said:
Funny, I know a 19 year old who talks like that. And he got kicked in the head by a horse when he was 5. What's your excuse?

I know what his excuse is. He actually likes Big Fish.

Lol You All Make Me Laugh!!

Back
Top Bottom