Longdogin's 135 Watt LED Experimental Grow

longdogin

So I saw this site and I was thinking this would be an easy place to get help and keep track of my grow. It's already 1 month in progress but were gunna start here. And just as a heads up this will technically be my first grow. I've grown in the past but never all the way through

What strain is it?: unknown bag seeds
Is it in Veg or Flower stage: it is 30 days from seed
Indoor or outdoor?: indoor
Soil or Hydro?: it is in a mix of miracle grow organic potting soil, peat moss and perlite in 1 gallon buckets
Size of light?: 135watt LED ufo
Is it aircooled?: the light has built in fan
Temp of Room/cab?: between 75-78 deg.
RH of Room/cab?: unknown
PH of media or res?: unknown
Any Pests ?: gnats (trying to get ride of them)
How often are you watering?: roughly about 1 cup every 2 days at the moment
Type and strength of ferts used?: advanced nutrients sensi grow A&B
the grow tent was one I decided to build myself, It is about 20X20X30 with the materials picked up at a local hardware store. it also has a 4inch inline duct booster fan attached to a carbon filter. i forgot to get a intake so I made one out of a house hold fan I had laying around.
I felt like they are a bit small to be 1 month old but I just figured it would be for 1 of 2 reasons.
#1: it could be a slow growing strain, unfortunately I don't know what strain it is
#2: I believe the LED im using is more suited for flowering and not vegging
However they have just started to develop their secondary branches at the nodes.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Back
Top Bottom