Looking for a clone of this

SJSUGROW

I am looking for a clone that will produce budd like this, i have seen several friends try various crops of purple but have yet to produce budd like this...
i Live in the bay area so getting a few clones from the club won't be problem, i just need to know what to look for...
can anybody help??
also how much will they cost and will i need to grow them any special way?

435526236_ab27378ff0_o.jpg

Its some Grandaddy,
but i have a friend who had a granddaddy clone and it didnt produce anything close to that purple.

From the way it looks it appears the leaves are actually what's purple. This could be due to low temps. JMO... If the temps your friend varied from what temps this bud was grown in you probably will not receive the same results.

From the way it looks it appears the leaves are actually what's purple. This could be due to low temps. JMO... If the temps your friend varied from what temps this bud was grown in you probably will not receive the same results.

im pretty sure ms.fox is right. it doesn't look like an actually purp strain...cuz the leaves are the ones that are purple. i have buddies up in Cloverdale that have the Grape strain. And no matter how they grow it...it still comes out purp. And w/ there grand daddy strains they blast the ac 30+ days into flower'n and turn it purp.

Back
Top Bottom