Looking for chronic info

Ripples

I have read mixed reviews as to the best way to grow this stain. I have had some success so far but have no clue what is good or below average. I have read that topping is not the best with chronic and allowing the plant to grow naturally is best? Looking for other growers who have experience with this stain. Here are some pics, they are about 6 weeks old. I have topped twice and done some LST. Getting ready to flip and was wondering if anyone has suggestions or advice with chronic before I go ahead and flip. Any and all is appreciated good or bad. This is my first grow and want to continue with more success each time! Feel free to suggest other strains you enjoy growing and perhaps why? thanks ahead of time.....
20150117_112009.jpg

I say you're doing a great job, they look great, healthy and with plenty of potential.

I haven't grown that strain so I wouldn't know specifics for it, but it all works pretty much the same with all strains so I think you should focus on a growing style that you like and fits your needs and infrastructure. So far you're doing a great job!!

Kudos!

Good luck and happy growing! :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom