Thrips questions

Ripples

I have used SNS 203 once and will continue... Can I wash the plants (mothers) with sprayer hose outside with any success? Not full blast but will it help to rinse off the pest while continuing use SNS 203? Never had this problem before! Had a friend give me a new stain and that's when it started! Im pissed! Have to deal with it now. Any suggestions are appreciated...

Depends on your mix their eggs can be already there. I keep getting them every year on my window plants, but nowhere else, and the only successful way to deal with them is simple and organic, plant a clove of garlic in a pot and let it grow :thumb:

So this is gonna sound crazy but here it goes... Lol

So I was talking to my mom (who doesn't smoke or use cannabis) about her essential oil products she sells and their use for gardening. She actually showed me a few oils such as peppermint, cedarwood, and purification. These three oils can be used in conjunction to ward off aphids. She also mentioned growing a cedarwood plant next to my plants to deter them as well. Im considering giving it a shot.

Back
Top Bottom