Should I wash my Rosemary oil spray off after use?

ptk2k

hey all! i've got a couple ladies at about day 60 of veg. UltraDan was kind enough to send me a bottle of SNS 217, & since mites have been a problem for me in the past, i figured i'd be precautionary and give them a spray this morning after harvesting some autos. figured might as well, since no flowering plant is around.

my question is, should i wash the SNS off my plant at any point? or will they be fine with it being dried on there?

anybody who's used SNS, put in your two cents! thanks guys! :blunt:

Nah you don't need to worry about washing it off. When it dries, it'll leave behind a bit of the oil residue which is beneficial for preventing the mites.

But if you did want to wash them off (perhaps to rinse off dust/debris) you could use SNS-311

I also use SNS-311 for Bud Washing.

So yeah you're fine with it on there :thumb:

No need to wash off. :thumb:

But like Lester said, Bud washing is becoming more and more of a common practice with growers. I've not used the 311 for it before, but I think I might with this next harvest. That link in his post will explain Doc Bud's method of Bud washing. Highly recommend it.

I usually give my plants a good spraying down a couple days a week, since I have to treat for mites a lot. And I Do wash the buds after harvest. But I only use clean water. No chemicals. The idea is to unclog the stomata and clean off the dust and debris.

Back
Top Bottom