PICT000229.JPG
PICT001216.JPG
PICT000721.JPG
PICT000530.JPG
PICT000927.JPG
PICT000925.JPG
PG[/img] i've started some very good mids back in April,(all in dirt miracle g
PICT000531.JPG
row moisture control) i believe my big buds about 7 weeks in to flower,not sure when to say they started flowering?(is it when you see the first hairs?)Ive also started some strawberry diesel and a Buddhas sister,not sure when to crop for the first time? i'm using all cfls and not a lot of them 2, 68 watt 2700k and a walmart special 24 watt 2 foot 6500k in my flower frig,and a 125 watt filtz cfl and one 68 watter in veg frig,all is very healthy looking.using g,hs flora nova and koolbloom and liquid koolbloom,flora nova grow,black strap molasses,super thrive,just following directions on bottles,seems to work! have whole house filter on water line plus the filter in the refrigerator,i pH around 6.8 trying to keep ppm around 1000(again, just going off the bottle)
Ive been reading a lot on here and i give much thanks to all that post there ideals and suggestions:bravo:

Re: looking for feed back and advise

Growing in a small area and using CFL's, I would suggest you look into SCROG. That way you can get the lights closer to more bud sites. Which should help them out and give you a larger harvest weight.

Otherwise it looks good.

Re: Looking for feed back and advise

Scrog is perfect for cfls, you have a screen over the plants as it grows you keep all the branches under the screen and just the budsgrow above it..your ableto get the light mad close..its bery cool amnd very productive if done right

Re: looking for feed back and advise

advise will be taken,and thanks for stopin by and givin a look and the advise

Wow bluegil those look great for you size area! Those pots are so little! Need to trans them out to at leat a 10" or a 2 gal! And you need more light in there maybe on the sides! I can see alot of shadowing spots and dark spots! More soil for more growth and more light is all youll need! Looks great!

i was wondering about pot size,but when i look at what ive got with with the small pots and the size i need to keep them,i wounder just how much more i would really get!! now on the light, i totally agree,im going to switch things up a bit after these are done.im going to try budding smaller clones in my lay-down so i can have more in flower,will see what the yield difference is.

Ok Gil you need to keep much more light on this round of clones!! Just watch the heat!!! I had two sativas do the same Thing to me and it came out what I thought "Shitty"but everyone else loved it!! When we are growers we hold ourselves to just the most high standards and if one comes out different or smaller than the others we freak out!!!! Don't worry those buds look great and you should be proud my man!!!!

i am super proud of my girls,wish i could say its not just beginners luck:) if i can repeat or do better then,it'll be me!! for-real,almost hate to smoke her. since its about time to pluck her,should i hang the whole plant or break her down into branches and hang like that?believe it or not them little ones came from seeds i found in the nuggs i got,9 strawberry diesel,3 buddhas sister,so they may be hermes,but there just for me so i really dont care:)

Wo bluegil those look great... Next time a bigger pot and your routine is looking good! Keep it up :high-5:

after i figure out sex then ill transplant to bigger pots.question? my second one in flower has some bright red stems on it were as my big bud same strain doesnt.

Back
Top Bottom