Feeding question

icke

Hi guys,im growing in soil,for the first 3 weeks i didnt feed my plants as they would of fed from the soil,after that i have been using flora nova grow and been giving half feeds,they are now about 12ins high do you think its about time to use full feed please ?,also i feed for 4 days and use just water for 3 days ,i think thats ok becouse they all look good

I would go to full strength now. Your watering schedule, Are you watering daily? From your post that is what it sounds like to me. If so you should let the soil dry out between waterings. Do not water until it is dry about an inch below the soil surface. I usually feed on Saturdays and just water with cal mag on Wednesdays. The roots need to breathe too.

full strength it is then,and no i dont water every day,normally its about every 3 days,i do the finger in the soil test, Ive seen different types of cal mag online which one do you use ?....thankyou

just one more question,when you feed or water your plants you wait for the surplus to come out the bottom of the pot,i have trays under mine which fill with the surplus,do i empty them or leave them so it soaks back up into the soil

empty the runoff...leaving them sit in water after top feeding will make them stay too wet, too long...you want your pots to really dry out...dry an inch down is not a good indicator...could still be quite wet further down...would be better to get to know your pots dry and then after watering...judging by weight is a far better indicator...cheerz...h00k...

i havent empted the run offs before but always will from now on.and i will now try to let the pots dry out and try to get to know the weight ,im a bit panicky about letting them go too dry but im sure i will get their...thankyou for your advice

i havent empted the run offs before but always will from now on.and i will now try to let the pots dry out and try to get to know the weight ,im a bit panicky about letting them go too dry but im sure i will get their...thankyou for your advice

Cannabis would MUCH rather be too dry than even slightly too wet.

just one more question,when you feed or water your plants you wait for the surplus to come out the bottom of the pot,i have trays under mine which fill with the surplus,do i empty them or leave them so it soaks back up into the soil
I alway empty them. It help prevent root rot

Sent from my LGMS428 using 420

Back
Top Bottom