Looking for feedback on these Seedsman strains

Have you grown - and/or consumed - one or more of these Seedsman strains? If so, would you post something about it/them, please? (Thanks!) If you happened to have a sample tested for cannabinoid / terpene content, that kind of information would be appreciated, too. Here's the list of the strains I'm curious about:

Auto Amnesia
Auto Gelat.OG
Auto Zkittlez

Peyote Gorilla
Strawberry Banana Grape
Lemonchello Haze
Alaskan Purple
White Widow

I grew the White Widow. I didn't get the seeds from Seedsmans but the site and seeds stated they were seeds from Seedsmans. I grew 2 plants total. Each plant looked slightly different too. Each plant were very heavy feeders on cal mag as well. ( vegged under LED flowered under a QB ) didn't test anything on them but she's a excellent smoke. Earthy taste with a slight touch of something minimally sweet that I can't get my finger on. I use her as my daytime/early morning smoke.
received_371658833723706.jpeg

I grew their white widow a couple times, years ago. She was never happy. While the rest of my plants did fine alongside it, the WW kicked up a big fuss and showed all sorts of leaf issues no matter what I tried. The bud didn’t turn out at all worthwhile. Later on that year I sprouted another seed and had the same experience.

I was a much more inexperienced grower back then. I know it was grower error no question. The point being though, I had a bunch of other strains in there doing just fine and the WW was the problem child, so I didn’t keep her. So keep an eye on her.

I'm still on the fence with Seedsman like you are. The fact that they sell their seeds on other sites adds some credibility to their genetics. I have seen them at lots of other places. I have a few of their freebies that look interesting. From the sounds of it I would wait on the WW and try one of the others LOL. Some strains are just hard to please.

Back
Top Bottom