Looking for Flowering Boosters w/ pics

311stoner

Well I posted this in the flowering forum but didn't get any responses and this forum seems to be a lot more active so I'll put it here as well.

Right now I'm a little over a week into flowering 2 Strawberry Blue females in 5gallon bubble buckets. Currently I'm using BC Boost and BC Bloom as nutes and sensizym to kill any root rot which has been gone for a while, my roots are huge and white now. I'll get some pics up later when I do a nute change.
I'm probably going to switch back to hygrozyme as I'm more in prevention mode of root rot rather than battle mode.

I'm looking to find some type of flowering booster additive, CO2 isn't really an option and I've been thinking about maybe like a Silica additive or something, anyone have any advice or experience with BC Boost and BC Bloom??

Here's a few pics as promised as they always draw a lot of views.
A few weeks old

Here's a couple weeks ago, the three in the back are 2 of my dudes' Bleu Cheese I had to take over for them for a few days due to adverse growing conditions at their pad. This is a few days before we went 12/12 I believe. They was using CFL's and when we put them under the HPS they pretty much went batshit crazy and basically doubled in size in a week from the extra light, my buddies about shit themselves when they saw how much they grew.

A shot of the grow room and plants.

Strawberry Blue is a great candidate for a scrog, great branching characteristics...

Lots of bud sites. One thing I've noticed is the big fan leaves actually have 11 leaves.

I'm worried I'm gonna run out of room, it's like a fricken jungle in there. right now, I'd say they're about a 1/3 bigger now.. This is about a week ago.

Back
Top Bottom