Flowering boosters

311stoner

Alright, I'm about a week into flowering using 2 5 gallon bubble buckets with distilled/RO water, BC Bloom and BC Boost and Sensizyme. I'm probably going to swith back to hygrozyme instead of sensizyme since I've cleared out the root rot and just need to prevent it rather than kill it. I'm looking to see what would be a good flowering booster with the nutes that I'm currently using so I'm open to all suggestions, let me know what you think would be a good additive and why... Thx

I know you guys have some experience with additives during flowering... please help me...

I like FoxFarm products, the extra additives work very good for me, open sesame, Beastie Bloomz and Cha Ching...

they work with hydro or soil

i am a gh fan and start with liquid koolbloom at the spot you are and then amp up with the dry formula to ripen. tis the shit indeed. i have also had success with pk13, and the heavies. any serious bloom buster will do the trick for you

goood luck

I've always used liquid Kool Bloom along with my GH nutes. I use to use floralicous grow and floralicious bloom as well but stopped when they came out with floralicious PLUS. I use that throughout the entire grow with good results as well. It's basically grow and bloom mixed into 1 bottle and is SUPER concentrated.

aight I'll check out the liquid bloom, I imagine that would be compatible with the BC Boost & Bloom nutes I'm using....

Back
Top Bottom