Looking for possible issues with my Jack Herer - First time DWC

Thank u. I will get a meter. Should I fill my net?

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Quick ? I over watered in rapid rooter, so Im pretty sure I stunt her growth. I killed the other two seeds ..

Looking for possible issues with my jack herer. First time DWC

That plant is way to young for full feeding. 1/4 strength should be used for another week or two. Then maybe bump it up to 1/2 strength.

How much are you feeding her? What's the ppm of the water? What's your mixture ?

It looks to me that it has some kind of toxicity. Maybe too much potassium. Because the magnesium and iron looks to be locked out. Which can be caused by too much potassium.

I'm willing to bet you're over fertilizing her

Pure. Potent. Vapor

Vaporizers - Desktop & Portable - Mods & Tanks | VapeWorld

I would try to build up the hydroton around the edge without letting it touch the leaves as much as I could to block out the light.

Light leaking in can make a lot of bad issues pop up.

I would try to build up the hydroton around the edge without letting it touch the leaves as much as I could to block out the light.

Light leaking in can make a lot of bad issues pop up.

Did that , ty

Re: Looking for possible issues with my jack herer. First time DWC

That plant is way to young for full feeding. 1/4 strength should be used for another week or two. Then maybe bump it up to 1/2 strength.

How much are you feeding her? What's the ppm of the water? What's your mixture ?

It looks to me that it has some kind of toxicity. Maybe too much potassium. Because the magnesium and iron looks to be locked out. Which can be caused by too much potassium.

I'm willing to bet you're over fertilizing her

Pure. Potent. Vapor

I just put about 3 ml in 3.5 gal. Nothing else. I was just thinking of starting it on week 1 of feed. Not now though after reading what everyone has to say.

I just put about 3 ml in 3.5 gal. Nothing else. I was just thinking of starting it on week 1 of feed. Not now though after reading what everyone has to say.

3ml per 3.5gal? Of what? That sounds way to low for a mixture. I don't know you're confusing me now lol. What do you mix? What nutrients and at what rate?

If all you put is 3ml of nutrients in 3.5gal , that's the problem , you're mixing it way to low which is causing the water to not have enough ppms, not enough food. Now that I look at it , if it's true that all you use is 3ml per 3.5gal, than you're having a calcium/magnesium deficiency. Due to the fact that you barely have any ppm in the water.

3ml per 3.5gal? Of what? That sounds way to low for a mixture. I don't know you're confusing me now lol. What do you mix? What nutrients and at what rate?

If all you put is 3ml of nutrients in 3.5gal , that's the problem , you're mixing it way to low which is causing the water to not have enough ppms, not enough food. Now that I look at it , if it's true that all you use is 3ml per 3.5gal, than you're having a calcium/magnesium deficiency. Due to the fact that you barely have any ppm in the water.

Ok just got done dropping temp. I thought giving it just a little it might help

I'm going to do new water tomorrow and just keep ph level for a little while longer?

Ok just got done dropping temp. I thought giving it just a little it might help

Nah bro. What nutrients are you using ? What's the npk ratios on the bottle ? I'll try and figure out a good mixture for you

Nah bro. What nutrients are you using ? What's the npk ratios on the bottle ? I'll try and figure out a good mixture for you

Pure. Potent. Vapor

4933bd8b3fa00866ec665ecc72bbdbf1.jpg

62a7ba832cfd23e5dc31f41e810f40b0.jpg

Mix it half strength. Ok this is what you need to do. Dump the water and start a new mixture. Mix At 7.5ml per gallon of the grow formula. So if you're using 3.5gal of water , use 26ml. Ok.

And when you're topping off the reservoir , just add plain water , also keeping an eye on the ph

The mixture will be good for about 2 weeks , then you'll need to dump and fill with fresh new solution. This is when you'll bump it up a little bit more.

And make sure the ph is around 5.8-6.2. Preferably around the 6.2 mark. Maybe a little lower.

If you're going to be doing hydroponics, you're going to need to invest in a ppm meter, They have it on Amazon for around $10-$20

At that age you should try to shoot for something around the 300-400 ppm range

Is that cool to do tomorrow night? Wife is breaking balls. Told her I got two ladies in my life now ...

Mix it half strength. Ok this is what you need to do. Dump the water and start a new mixture. Mix At 7.5ml per gallon of the grow formula. So if you're using 3.5gal of water , use 26ml. Ok.

And make sure the ph is around 5.8-6.2. Preferably around the 6.2 mark. Maybe a little lower.

If you're going to be doing hydroponics, you're going to need to invest in a ppm meter, They have it on Amazon for around $10-$20

At that age you should try to shoot for something around the 300-400 ppm range

Pure. Potent. Vapor

Ty

Ty

Yeah bro no problem. Mix 7.5ml per gallon and you should be fine. That mixture will be good for 2 weeks, then You will need to change with fresh solution. At that time you can bump it up a little more. But yeah do that mixture and let it go for about a week. Don't do anything to her except of course checking the ph. You should definitely see improvement. I promise.

But definitely invest in a ppm meter. And you might wanna get a cal/mg supplement. Just to add a little more cal/mg to the mix.

If you do buy a cal/mg supplement let me know what you buy I'll try and figure out how much you need to put in !

Yeah bro no problem. Mix 7.5ml per gallon and you should be fine. That mixture will be good for 2 weeks, then You will need to change with fresh solution. At that time you can bump it up a little more. But yeah do that mixture and let it go for about a week. Don't do anything to her except of course checking the ph. You should definitely see improvement. I promise.

But definitely invest in a ppm meter. And you might wanna get a cal/mg supplement. Just to add a little more cal/mg to the mix.

If you do buy a cal/mg supplement let me know what you buy I'll try and figure out how much you need to put in !

Pure. Potent. Vapor

Went to my local guy for cal/mg. The reason it's spotting. I'm not feeding it. I thought she had to get to a certain height for feeding. I'm an idiot. So I'll get that handled tonight. Thanks afain

Back
Top Bottom