Looking for possible issues with my Jack Herer - First time DWC

Mix it half strength. Ok this is what you need to do. Dump the water and start a new mixture. Mix At 7.5ml per gallon of the grow formula. So if you're using 3.5gal of water , use 26ml. Ok.

And when you're topping off the reservoir , just add plain water , also keeping an eye on the ph

The mixture will be good for about 2 weeks , then you'll need to dump and fill with fresh new solution. This is when you'll bump it up a little bit more.

And make sure the ph is around 5.8-6.2. Preferably around the 6.2 mark. Maybe a little lower.

If you're going to be doing hydroponics, you're going to need to invest in a ppm meter, They have it on Amazon for around $10-$20

At that age you should try to shoot for something around the 300-400 ppm range

Pure. Potent. Vapor

Vaporizers - Desktop & Portable - Mods & Tanks | VapeWorld

O ya. I don't have a reservoir. It's one plane in one bucket. Is that ok or do I need a reservoir

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

O ya. I don't have a reservoir. It's one plane in one bucket. Is that ok or do I need a reservoir

Yeah bro. However much water you're using just remember to mix it 7.5ml / gal. So if you're using 3 gals. Use 22.5ml. If you're using 3.5gal , add 26 ml. You understand ? Use it at 7.5 ml per gallon. Then in two weeks you can bump it up a little

Yeah bro. However much water you're using just remember to mix it 7.5ml / gal. So if you're using 3 gals. Use 22.5ml. If you're using 3.5gal , add 26 ml. You understand ? Use it at 7.5 ml per gallon. Then in two weeks you can bump it up a little

Just wanted to thank u 4 advice. Followed it. I grabbed cal mag. Should I use that also. Used 3.5 gal in tank.

Just wanted to thank u 4 advice. Followed it. I grabbed cal mag. Should I use that also. Used 3.5 gal in tank.

What kind of cal mag did you get ? Let me see a picture of the bottle if possible

And did you grab a ppm meter? Without that , we won't know how much ppm the mixture is going to give you exactly. Because I'm not familiar with botanicare.

So I could only give you an educated guess. You know what I mean? Based on having to use 1/2 strength on the recommend dosage with almost every nutrient company. Once you get a ppm meter and we are able to figure out exactly how much ppm the mixture gives you , I'll be able to calculate it and give you an even better mix

And you do have a airstone in there , right ? Lol

What kind of cal mag did you get ? Let me see a picture of the bottle if possible

And did you grab a ppm meter? Without that , we won't know how much ppm the mixture is going to give you exactly. Because I'm not familiar with botanicare.

So I could only give you an educated guess. You know what I mean? Based on having to use 1/2 strength on the recommend dosage with almost every nutrient company. Once you get a ppm meter and we are able to figure out exactly how much ppm the mixture gives you , I'll be able to calculate it and give you an even better mix

And you do have a airstone in there , right ? Lol

1549afbddbd7bd358834f6ad32885232.jpg

Figured stay with same brand

I'm sorry I should've advised you to buy a cal mag with a 0-0-0 npk ratio.

That's ok though. I wouldn't use it yet. Just do the mixture that I told you with the grow formula. 7.5ml / gal. And wait a week, she definitely will be looking healthier.

Only add the cal mag if you're having a deficiency. Only reason why you were having problems before is because she didn't have any food in the water.

But if you have to add cal mg later on,

I'd mix it at 3 times less the amount you use for the grow formula per gal. Just so it won't throw off your npk ratio. Bcuz since your cal mag as an npk of 2-0-0 ,if you add the same amount of the cal mag like you would the grow, it would put your npk at 5-1-2. Which isn't good.

So mix it at 3 times less.

For example if you add 7.5ml / gal of grow , add 2.5 ml / gal of cal mag. Understand ?

If you add 11ml / gal of grow , add 3.7ml / gal of cal mg. You know what I'm saying? Use cal mg 33% less of what you use of grow.

I'm sorry I should've advised to buy a cal mag with a 0-0-0 npk ratio.

That's ok though. I wouldn't use it yet. Just do the mixture that I told you with the grow formula. 7.5ml / gal. And wait a week, she definitely will be looking healthier.

Only add the cal mag if you're having a deficiency. Only reason why you were having problems before is because she didn't have any food in the water.

But if you have to add cal mg later on,

I'd mix it at 3 times less the amount you use for the grow formula per gal. Just so it won't throw off your npk ratio. Bcuz since your cal mag as an npk of 2-0-0 ,if you add the same amount of the cal mag like you would the grow, it would put your npk at 5-1-2. Which isn't good.

So mix it at 3 times less.

For example if you add 7.5ml / gal of grow , add 2.5 ml / gal of cal mag. Understand ?

If you add 11ml / gal of grow , add 3.7ml / gal of cal mg. You know what I'm saying? Use cal mg 33% less of what you use of grow.

I got it. Good looking out. Send a pic in a week.

Back
Top Bottom