Looking for seeds

Themad1

Hi all, I'm wondering if anybody knows of seeds you can buy in Australia, not ones that get sent from overseas but ones that are already in the country. Cheers.

Hey 1,

dunno but I’m inviting resident Strayan experts Miss @Trala and @McRib to jump in here

I know Trala had troubles in past securing beans on regular basis but since has great things to say about our sponsor Herbies Seeds… think they ship out of UK or Spain
Hey 013, thanks for the input mate, years ago I would use Attitude seeds with no dramas till a few years ago, they can't get them past Melbourne airport even with guaranteed shipping- 2x resend attempts were unsuccessful so they reimbursed money and I was told I can't deal with them anymore,,, so I tried herbies and the same thing, I track them and they don't get past Melbourne. I've used multiple names and an alternative address on the resend with herbies only for them to get stopped at Melbourne airport again. The only bank I'm having any luck with is Weedseedsexpress, not sure if its cause they use a different courier (fedex) the seeds from Weedseedsexpress don't come through Melbourne airport they come straight to Adelaide airport. But Weedseedsexpress don't have the seeds i want unfortunately. Would be great to learn of someone actually already in the country who could post seeds locally. Cheers

bummer that you've been having trouble with getting your seeds past Melbourne airport. It can be frustrating when your package gets seized, especially if you have paid for guaranteed shipping. Strange to hear that Herbies didn't come through...my cousin from aus always purchases from them and gets the seeds

Hey 013, thanks for the input mate, years ago I would use Attitude seeds with no dramas till a few years ago, they can't get them past Melbourne airport even with guaranteed shipping- 2x resend attempts were unsuccessful so they reimbursed money and I was told I can't deal with them anymore,,, so I tried herbies and the same thing, I track them and they don't get past Melbourne. I've used multiple names and an alternative address on the resend with herbies only for them to get stopped at Melbourne airport again. The only bank I'm having any luck with is Weedseedsexpress, not sure if its cause they use a different courier (fedex) the seeds from Weedseedsexpress don't come through Melbourne airport they come straight to Adelaide airport. But Weedseedsexpress don't have the seeds i want unfortunately. Would be great to learn of someone actually already in the country who could post seeds locally. Cheers
I don't know how it works but first package didn't make it, but I was grateful these guys offered me to order with insurance so the second order from herbies was received, i've been panicked about i would be knocked to the door, but nothing happened lol

I don't know how it works but first package didn't make it, but I was grateful these guys offered me to order with insurance so the second order from herbies was received, i've been panicked about i would be knocked to the door, but nothing happened lol
Don't fear mate, you won't get a knock on the door over seeds, usually they send out a letter from customs saying they have confiscated your package,, but lately they havnt even had the decency to let me know lol

Have you tried our Sponsors?
Is herbies one of your sponsors? The seeds i want come from the breeders of Barney's farm and delicious seeds but sold through herbies. I know delicious seeds don't ship to Australia if I directly deal with them,, I notice that Barney's farm is a sponsor of 420 mag, do they directly ship to Oz?

Is herbies one of your sponsors? The seeds i want come from the breeders of Barney's farm and delicious seeds but sold through herbies. I know delicious seeds don't ship to Australia if I directly deal with them,, I notice that Barney's farm is a sponsor of 420 mag, do they directly ship to Oz?
All three of those places sponsor us, reach out to them on their websites.

This is an Australian Seed Bank Medi Seed Bank
(Ship from within inside Australia) I received my Autoflower White Widow off them in 5 days if I remember correctly.
I ordered 1 pack (5 seeds), got 4 here growing, one is short decided to flower early..haha next i am going to clone them.
IMG_20230512_145017.jpg

Back
Top Bottom