Looking for the "Danny Boy" strain or whatever its called now

Darkshade1980

anyone out there ever encounter the old " Danny Boy" strain? .... i find it awfully hard to get ahold of such a genetic/strain ... used to own a clone or a few of em 6 years ago but now it seems to have dissappeared... anyone have any clues? ....

Re: Looking for the "KIller TACO" strain or whatever its called now...

Hi dark shade am growng a cutting a got off a freind and that's called killer a aint been able to find much onit a tried to post a pic but am on the phone n it takes ages and gets no were am doing a journal with lots off pics of the plant hope this helps and a hope you find your girl

Thanx Much Appreciated, seems as tohugh Danny Boy is gone nowadays.. it was a very different looking indica/sativa mix... i forget the exact percentages. but it had i believe a lemon skunk in the lineage of it a while back bringing out colors of yellow and a reddish orange like Hue all over... unlike the ones coveted now for their Blue, purple hues. it was the complete oppisite i think in Htimes mag it was featured 4 years ago. as a Cali strain or thats where it originated from.

So what are the genetics in "killer" ?... anything interesting? or do you know at all?...

Am sorry my friend but a don't no about the genetics a had a look on some seed banks n there was a killer tomato and a killer cali al send ya the link later wen on laptop

re: Looking for the "Danny Boy" strain or whatever its called now

hi dark shade a found sum info on a strain called dannyboy
TGA Subcool Seeds - Dannyboy
Strain created to Honor my best friend who died in Amsterdam 4 years ago. This combination of Killer Queen, Ortega, and Cindy99 is a Cherry hash favorite and established favorite. Amazing cherry flavor is this strains claim to fame and large amount of resin make this a TGA legend for making Bubblehash. Performing well both indoors and out it’s rapid maturity makes her a keeper in many gardens long before a grower gets to taste the amazing over powering Cherry smell.

* Phenotypes: Medium yielding very fast resinous with slight variation in taste.
* Short, medium structure
* Medium Yields
* Indoor/Outdoor
* Great for SOG and SCROG
* Harvest window: 45-55 days
* Sativa/Indica: 50/50
* Hybrid cross with established parents
* High: Light to heavy nice body stone happy thought and yummy taste
* Smells like Cherry’s
* Our most established strain.

Strain Lineage / Genealogy / Family Tree
Dannyboy »»» Killer Queen x {Ortega x C-99}
Ortega x C-99
Ortega
USA, Kalifornien »»» Indica
C-99
»»» Princess x Cinderella 88
Princess
Jack Herer
»»» Haze x {Northern Lights #5 x Shiva Skunk}
Northern Lights #5 x Shiva Skunk
Northern Lights #5
USA, Kalifornien »»» Mostly Indica
Shiva Skunk
Northern Lights 5 x Skunk #1 F-1 Hybrid F1
»»» Northern Lights #5 x Skunk #1 F1
Northern Lights #5 (specified above)
Skunk #1
Skunk #1
»»» Afghanistan x Mexico x Colombia
Afghanistan »»» Indica
Mexico »»» Sativa
Colombia »»» Sativa
Haze
O Haze
»»» Mexico x Colombia x Thailand x India
Mexico »»» Sativa
Colombia »»» Sativa
Thailand »»» Sativa
India »»» Sativa
Cinderella 88
»»» Princess x P.75
Princess (specified above)
P.75
»»» Princess x P.50
P.50
»»» Princess x {Shiva Skunk x Jack Herer}
Shiva Skunk x Jack Herer
Shiva Skunk (specified above)
Jack Herer (specified above)
Killer Queen
»»» G13 x Cinderella 99
G13
Indica
Cinderella 99 (specified above

yeah thanx! alot, forgot that it was a TGA Subcool brand or strain.

i have X8 PLUSH BERRY (reg) goin now... hopefully ill get a few fems but we shall see, i liked the lineage of Plush berry so much i had to buy a few

i dont think danny boy is around much any more but after seeing the correct strain, lineage theres much better ones, i think that a few pheno's looked so wicked i had to find more... but neva could

actually the more i look at it i can see all those wonderful traits of the strains going back in the lineage of the princess X, cindy 99-88, and the Ortega ..and the things that made ortega, a northern lights they are all great but a few that are very rare/exotic at the same time.

Subby's Dannyboy is still around in clone and original seed form.
You just have to know someone who saves seeds. (a bean junkie)

If I get to Cali the F2s will be made for further exploration.

:peace: cocoJoe

i have a few stones leftover fro ma few yrs ago but not like X5 or X10. maybe some subcools unknowns that ended up being pollinated at some point making some random strain. and a few Cindy 99 things. anyone heard of "albert Walker" ? i just got a few stones from a friend who lived out west and he came back n gave me some of those one year. i think it may have something to do with skywalker. well i believe it was one of the killertaco phenos that looked awesome. thanx for the info

Back
Top Bottom