Looking pretty good right?

Jhuck

Ok, so my autoflower is dead, rip, buried too deep, only two of my five photo seeds fully popped, stupid shitty seed bank, didn't know at the time. Out of the two surviving plants, one of my Bruce Banner 2.0 photos is actually looking pretty chipper to me!

It actually survived two fulls days of being left out in the rain ( that one was all my caretaker) , planted in Miracle Gro ( caretaker strikes again) and overwatered by me due to my dumb ass listening to a cheap soil meter not even designed for Cannabis the first day and a half, and most of the soil washing out and me not noticing and cutting the cup for a few days, despite it all she looks radiant to me! Limbs up to the heavens all day, starting to rest but not droop around 7:30 pm. I have been just keeping the top very moist ( about 14 hrs a day of Florida sunshine and four hours weak supplemental light from an areogarden at night for a couple of days now, I have been misting it about four times a day) , does she look good to the people who actually know what they are looking at? Lol, also any advice ? Should I chill with the light at night now that she is acting healthier? She is about six inches away from the light right now, running it till about two in the morning, then sitting her outside for about four hours of night. So far she has been sprouting two new leaves a day! Nfsot

IMG_20210725_185218557.jpg

The leaves curling down is not a good sign, in one so little. I don't know what your medium is but it looks very wet, is it coco or soil? I think it is healthy, just back off on the water a bit (unless you're in coco, then ignore me) If you haven't already read @Emilya's How to Water a Potted Plant article, I highly recommend it.

The leaves curling down is not a good sign, in one so little. I don't know what your medium is but it looks very wet, is it coco or soil? I think it is healthy, just back off on the water a bit (unless you're in coco, then ignore me) If you haven't already read @Emilya's How to Water a Potted Plant article, I highly recommend it.
That is what I am going by, and it is soil, they are standing up more now, it had just sprouted them that morning, today all of them but the smallest bottom one was standing up, I honestly was fudging it just abit though on the watering, them out here baking 15 hrs a day in the summertime Florida sunshine (feels like you are standing one inch from the sun in the Florida panhandle in the daytime right now.) , then a weak light at night had me kinda worried, I will back up a little on the watering though.

That is what I am going by, and it is soil, they are standing up more now, it had just sprouted them that morning, today all of them but the smallest bottom one was standing up, I honestly was fudging it just abit though on the watering, them out here baking 15 hrs a day in the summertime Florida sunshine (feels like you are standing one inch from the sun in the Florida panhandle in the daytime right now.) , then a weak light at night had me kinda worried, I will back up a little on the watering though.

How she looks today , that was also the end of her natural light cycle, I hear that makes em droop temporarily a bit too. Does that look better though? This is also the postion her limbs were in most of the day yesterday too.

IMG_20210726_151043832.jpg

IMG_20210726_151010302.jpg

I will agree you can see a droop in a bigger plant at bedtime, but I haven't ever seen it in a seedling. It does look better today. That one leaf looks like it is beginning to twist a bit, it might be nothing, but are you pH'ing your water/nutes?

I will agree you can see a droop in a bigger plant at bedtime, but I haven't ever seen it in a seedling. It does look better today. That one leaf looks like it is beginning to twist a bit, it might be nothing, but are you pH'ing your water/nutes?
Using rain water plus seedling approved nutes in water from roots organic, they turn the water brown and make it smell super earthy, but I think it is good stuff, all five of my seed sprouted in on day spraying them with it .

Back
Top Bottom