Please look at my baby: Blueberry Cookies

astronaut

My seedling has been out of the dirt for 3 day and I would like you all to tell me if she look healthy. She is in fox farm happy frog organic soil under two 105w 5500k cfl (24 hour cycle) with a small fan producing a gentle breeze. No nutrients have been given she gets Distilled water when 1/4inch of top soil drys up (approximately every 24 hours I water)she had just been watered when I took the picture. water pH of 5.8,RH is at about 55 temperature is about 70 at night and 77 during the day. I have a 1500w led I want to introduce to her but I’m not sure when she will be ready for that, any tips or tricks would definitely be appreciated.

Attachments

• 90EE8AED-0D4A-4C83-AAD5-8E27F589DCA2.jpeg
    90EE8AED-0D4A-4C83-AAD5-8E27F589DCA2.jpeg
    610.1 KB · Views: 174
:welcome: to the forum...

She looks good. May she reward you with a bountiful harvest!

Why not start a journal under Grow/Grow Journals? It lets us follow along, and get a history if something goes wrong. Every journal should contain the information mentioned in "How to Ask for Grow Support." The link for this is in my signature block.

Happy Frog is soil correct? Isn't it just like ocean forest with a few less nutrients? If it is you need to pH at about 6.5.

That Article contained outstanding information I will water at 6.5 and make sure I’m letting the soil have it’s dry period I understand now that they are equally important. I’m glad I’m starting my baby with legendary growers in my corner. You can’t see it but I just tipped my hat to you all.

Like George recommended don’t test your runoff. It will just cause you to chase after ghosts. Just run ph closer to 6.0 for seedlings, 6.2-6.3 for veg and around 6.5 for flowering and you’ll be fine.

Like George recommended don’t test your runoff. It will just cause you to chase after ghosts. Just run ph closer to 6.0 for seedlings, 6.2-6.3 for veg and around 6.5 for flowering and you’ll be fine.
Thanks Pennywise, I didn't know that.

Happy Frog is soil correct? Isn't it just like ocean forest with a few less nutrients? If it is you need to pH at about 6.5.
[
I was told FFOF was a lot hotter in nutes. I usually use happy frog for clones and some vegging then I transplant into FFOF for later stage of veg and flower.

Please have a look at my seedling and tell me if it looks ok. The leafs are bent a bit is that normal? It still has the same growth rate. I’m not over watering, distilled water ph is at 6.0 temp at night is 70f and day time is 77-82 depending on the time of day. I’m sorry if it’s normal and I’m just paranoid I just keep seeing pictures online of what stressed plants look like and my baby kinda looks like that.

Attachments

• B2EC6EFE-2F0C-4E6F-9F48-763159319C11.jpeg
    B2EC6EFE-2F0C-4E6F-9F48-763159319C11.jpeg
    671 KB · Views: 137
  • 0D1ABF6C-CCC2-4358-90EA-9D8488009198.jpeg
    0D1ABF6C-CCC2-4358-90EA-9D8488009198.jpeg
    517.3 KB · Views: 137
Please have a look at my seedling and tell me if it looks ok. The leafs are bent a bit is that normal? It still has the same growth rate. I’m not over watering, distilled water ph is at 6.0 temp at night is 70f and day time is 77-82 depending on the time of day. I’m sorry if it’s normal and I’m just paranoid I just keep seeing pictures online of what stressed plants look like and my baby kinda looks like that.
:welcome: to :420:astronaut :passitleft:...My 2 cents...your over watering :oops: this can cause root rot and slow growth...those little round leaves are (cotyledons) embryonic meaning it's for the baby to feed off of...let the soil get dry to the bottom (clay pots not so good...plastic solo cups are best and cheap) before watering...

6.0PH is still too low...I run my PH at 6.3 so it will rise through the range that's best for most efficient uptake of nutrients...and your FFHF is fine for your baby just cut back on the watering...when the cotyledons start to turn yellow start giving her about 20% to 25% of recommended nutes to start her off peace and good luck :goodluck:

Back
Top Bottom