Does this girl look good or what?

Jhuck

Ok, so my autoflower is dead, rip, buried too deep, only two of my five photo seeds fully popped, stupid shitty seed bank, didn't know at the time. Out of the two surviving plants, one of my Bruce Banner 2.0 photos is actually looking pretty chipper to me!

It actually survived two fulls days of being left out in the rain ( that one was all my caretaker) , planted in Miracle Gro ( caretaker strikes again) and overwatered by me due to my dumb ass listening to a cheap soil meter not even designed for Cannabis the first day and a half, and most of the soil washing out and me not noticing and cutting the cup for a few days, despite it all she looks radiant to me! Limbs up to the heavens all day, starting to rest but not droop around 7:30 pm. I have been just keeping the top very moist ( about 14 hrs a day of Florida sunshine and four hours weak supplemental light from an areogarden at night for a couple of days now, I have been misting it about four times a day) , does she look good to the people who actually know what they are looking at? Lol, also any advice ? Should I chill with the light at night now that she is acting healthier? She is about six inches away from the light right now, running it till about two in the morning, then sitting her outside for about four hours of night. So far she has been sprouting two new leaves a day! Nfsot

IMG_20210725_185218557.jpg

IMG_20210724_201021178.jpg

My personal experience, seedlings are actually extremely durable, I’ve put some through hell and back, to have them grow normally. As long as you give them stability before there’s a few nodes, I’m sure they will forgive you and grow with just as much potential as before. And ya like Tokin said, 24 hour light if possible.

Try not to overdue the light at this stage.

If she outside, maybe give her a little shade out of the heat of the day, so she doesn't burn up on you.
I have just been leaving her outside all day and hitting her with light at night, I knew she needed to dry out anyway, and some encouragement. But yeah, here in Panama city beach it gets into the 90's , hundreds in the summer, so I have been hitting them a couple extra times to compensate, though now I wonder if my very bottom leaves are just under developed or sagging, I will try backing off watering for a day and see what happens. And just to clarify, when I say weak led lighting at night, I mean an aerogarden light. They do sit a few inches close ish , just sitting them on top of it in a cup or pot. Next week I will have access to my Kind K5 XL750 again, but I think hauling that out to my actual house, or putting the plants way out on the site seems extra, or should I get my kind and hit em with some real spectrum light?

I have just been leaving her outside all day and hitting her with light at night, I knew she needed to dry out anyway, and some encouragement. But yeah, here in Panama city beach it gets into the 90's , hundreds in the summer, so I have been hitting them a couple extra times to compensate, though now I wonder if my very bottom leaves are just under developed or sagging, I will try backing off watering for a day and see what happens. And just to clarify, when I say weak led lighting at night, I mean an aerogarden light. They do sit a few inches close ish , just sitting them on top of it in a cup or pot. Next week I will have access to my Kind K5 XL750 again, but I think hauling that out to my actual house, or putting the plants way out on the site seems extra, or should I get my kind and hit em with some real spectrum light?
And yeah, I will sit them in the sill, constant but chill light, cause our sunlight is nuclear, a Cali dude recently told me wished he had , plus the rain we get, and I always wished I lived there,lol.

My personal experience, seedlings are actually extremely durable, I’ve put some through hell and back, to have them grow normally. As long as you give them stability before there’s a few nodes, I’m sure they will forgive you and grow with just as much potential as before. And ya like Tokin said, 24 hour light if possible.
Yeah, I will find a slightly shaded part, our sun is full on nuclear blast level here in the daytime, and moisture supreme though, so it is kinda a give and take, I will learn.

Back
Top Bottom