Does she look ok?

Jhuck

Nfsot this girl look healthy/normal for an photoperiod of three weeks ? It's Bruce Banner 2.0 fem , bank says it is heat resistant and likes the outdoors just fine as strains go. Kept on a screened in porch on the windowsill so far, I know the leaves are yellowing just a little at the tips, but I snipped them to try and encourage root growth. It was leaning a little , so I gave it a twig to lean on. Do I need to move it inside ? According to the hygro, it is 89 degrees ( which I knew it was hot here in Florida, but it honestly shook me a little to see those numbers.) And 59 % humidity. I just put two fans blowing on it , about to walk over and check it now, but what do y'all think? Should I move it inside?

IMG_20210807_161324430.jpg

IMG_20210807_161318330.jpg

IMG_20210807_161300383.jpg

IMG_20210807_161257259.jpg

IMG_20210807_161246008.jpg

IMG_20210807_161243626.jpg

IMG_20210807_161236007.jpg

Well I started out in my yard, then people said don't do that when they are young , because it regularly gets over a hundred here with the heat index and high humidity ( I am in Panama City Beach Florida, in the upper landlocked panhandle side , we have a warm and temperate climate.)

Then I moved it onto the screened on porch and put it on the windowsill about a week and a half ago, it has steadily grown, but seemingly slower than before, should I move it back into direct sun? Up the water if I do? (Currently at ten sprays a day or every other day, five dead I the roots , five outer ring)

Should I put it in the sun and start giving it artificial light from the aerogarden at night, and just four hours darkness like I was before?

I have a really nice full spectrum led light, but my grow site is not where I live , and that is where that light needs to stay, soon as they are old enough, that is where they are headed .

Maybe try a shade cloth so it can get constant sun but just not broiled to a crisp
Ok, is there some ghetto way I can rig this with a tomato cage and t shirt rags , or is that something I need to order? I don't care about price of ordering, was just thinking about how to do it fast now, and we don't have any actual gardening centers here , just hardware stores with sections , and one hydro shop , are they available there?

Back
Top Bottom