Losing leaves!

MDRIII

:welcome:I have 1 plant that is aprox. 5 weeks into flowering in soil outdoors. The problem is that the leaves are turning yellow fast I mean real fast aprox 10+ per day at this rate the plant will be without leaves before it is time. I am feeding her Advanced Nut Bloom only I need help.Sorry I cnt take nay pics now my son has the camera and is away for the weekend.:thanks:

I'll share a bit about my plants...
I have 2 strains growing outside at the moment. One is Ice, the other a diesel bagseed that's been very good to me in the past. The diesel strain looses leaves terribly when it gets over watered. The Ice rarely looses any leaves due to over watering. My babies get over watered regularly since they live outside and I live on the gulf coast. My diesel tends to drop the mid-size and smaller leaves. The big fan leaves tend to hang on longer, and the little leaves all around the bud area live just fine.

I've seen this behavior from my diesel strain for a few years now. The leaves yellow up pretty evenly and just fall off easily. My Ice strain really hangs onto leaves... I often have to wait a long time before I'm able to gently pull the dead leaf off, while the diesel will drop dead leaves quite easily. I've also notices spotting during death on some of the leaves when I have the nutes cranked up a bit.

Moral to the long and boring story... it might be fairly natural for your babies to drop some leaves. I'm sure I pulled 10 or 15 mid sized leaves off my babies today... it's been raining.

Cheers

Thank you for the input. It hasnt been raining I am on the west coast and it has been very hot lately 90 + degress. They are in FF OF soil but it has been there for several months. As far as watering I hear that alot on this site, I water all of them different. She gets watered every 2 to 3 days with nutes every 3 time. What is scary is that she is really losing color on all the leaves 3 weeks ago she was dark green now she is almost lime green. I might try not watering for 4 to 5 days what do you think?

Back
Top Bottom