Need some help with my plants with yellow leaves

weroug

420 Member
Hello guys, i have some problems with my leaves turning yellow/brown and burning, does anyone knows what is wrong?, my guess is maybe the lights are too close or the heat but i want your opinion and also any ideas on how much time before harvest?
they have been in flower for 55 days aprox, 3 are skunk #1 from sensi seeds and the other one is from an unknown strain but i have been told that is mostly indica % too with a short flowering period. Thanks

if you are about to harvest it, id say its great, nice looking flush without flushing. From this point on you can just run a bunch of water through the plant and keep watering it plain for a week then harvest. Maybe not even a week, even like 3 or 4 days would likely do it since its already got some flushed looking leafs.

However if you dont plan to flush, it couldnt hurt to flush it anyways and start it back on its late bloom feed measurements and make sure ph is 6.2-6.5 going in. Honestly tho it looks as if its almost, if not ready for harvest.

Overall your plants are great. Some plants turn their leaves yellow at different rates. They are using up all of their energy to produce bud, sucking the life out of the leaves. No more then 2 weeks before harvest. If ph levels are good and your still feeding, you should be fine. Leaves will turn yellow quicker with a flush. What is you ppm runoff?

Back
Top Bottom