Lost my blunt

Dankyland

Man I don't know where my pineapple blunt is. I smoked about 1/3 of it than put it away for later. it had a case i put it in that than the ziplock, but man, i cant find this blunt. i been looking for hours and im still high. i dont wanna have to roll up another one.

Check behind your ear.... One of the funniest "cops" episode was when the cop was asking the guy if he has smoked any MJ and he said no.. When the cop showed him it was behind his ear, he said see, I haven't smoked any yet.. I couldn't find it.... :yahoo:

well here i am about to roll another one but damn all i got now is regular phillies. the one i lost was a strawberry phille an had at least 2 grams left in it.

i'm sorry, man. i lost a bag of my weed (eh, after i smoked four of my friends out for some reason i had maybe a couple js left) at walmart one night... stuck the sack in my underwear, peed, and i must have flushed it down the drain. it's the only logical thing that could have happened to it. i'm such an idiot! for both smoking all of those people out (they've never returned the favor, btw) and losing the dosier. oh well. if only i had a job now... i hate this crappy economy!! and the fact that the military drug tests for weed!

Back
Top Bottom