Lots Of Strains - Need Information

Earlier today, I put together a little list of the strains I have on hand. Most of these were given to me and I have no information on them. I don't know the original breeder of some of them. Some might even be seed productions (or crosses) by people who bought the seeds which became parent(s) from commercial breeders in the usual fashion. I know the first one and the last eight on the list came (more or less) directly from the breeders, because I have the breeders' packages.

Right now I've got a 4' x 4' tent and a couple of plants - a Serious Seeds' Kali Mist and a Sensi Seeds' Jack Herer. The latter is "regular" seed stock; I'm hoping it's a female, but it it turns out to be a male I will suddenly have more room than I'm planning for because I'm not set up to produce seeds at this point in time.

I'll take any information you have. Smoke/effect/smell/taste reports of the finished product, but especially grow reports. Compact plants or all over the place? Any hermaphrodism? Light/heavy feeder? Tolerates pH shifts (and/or a general lack of measurement :rolleyes3 )? Amount of stretch (2x, 3x, et cetera)? Odor whilst growing: Mild enough to dispense with a filter, or your neighbors can smell it through a filter? Does it smell like citrus, unwashed gym socks, a week-old corpse in August, skunk, et cetera? (I don't suppose I'd mind if my neighbors thought I used too much incense / air freshener, but I don't want them asking me when harvest time is!) One or two phenotypes or "spin the wheel of misfortune," lol? Pretty much any information you are able to provide would be welcome. If you've grown it under different circumstances and it behaved differently in each, that might be helpful to know. Extra points (so to speak) if you've grown it in both a reasonably-sized scrog (IDK, eight square feet?) and in two-liter soda pop bottles.

I'd like to know which - if any - I could quickly grow to a large enough size that I could chop it up for cuttings and place them into eight(?) or so 2-liter bottles and place around the perimeter of the tent, "hempy" style (which I seem to recall Snow White being decent for, if one finds the right phenotype). But right now... IDFK, lol. I've thought about trying the Huckleberry, but there doesn't seem to be much information. Or maybe the Blueberry x White Widow? People that I'll be giving much of the harvest to have multiple (various, but lots of pain (although different types) medical conditions, so maybe one of the CBD strains I suddenly have some auto-flowering seeds, and have a strange and powerful urge to try one of them (perhaps from the Crop King Auto-flower Mix, since I have more than one of those?) - but I'll have to go on a flowering light schedule at some point, which will have to hurt an auto-flowering variety's yield, I guess. Basically... I have no idea. It has been a long, long time since I have been faced with too many choices (in regards to anything).

Oh, and please list the breeder of the specific strain that you have experience with, because I realize that there will be variation from one to the next. And please remember to clearly state which strain(s) you are giving information on - posting all about a strain but forgetting to mention which one won't really help, lol.

Thanks in advance! Here is my list:

• Advanced Female Seeds Ice Breaker
  • Bunch of unknown "bag seeds" from last year (not my bag - no information)
  • Blueberry x White Widow regular (have a few of these)
  • Crop King Auto Mix (have a few of these, think they might be feminized)
  • Huckleberry feminized (think I have three)
  • Crop King Train Wreck (might be auto-flowering)
  • Crop King Bubba Kush feminized
  • "Mystery Seed" (only one, but if it's the one I'm thinking of, it was produced by someone who is no longer with us, and will be grown next year when I can better give it attention)
  • Humboldt Seed Orginization Bubba's Gift feminized
  • Sour Diesel feminized
  • TH Seeds Wreckage feminized
  • More "bag seeds" from last year (eight)
  • Zameldelica (three)
  • CBD Crew CBD Therapy feminized
  • CBD Crew Nordle feminized
  • CDB Crew CBD OG Kush feminized
  • Heavyweight Seeds Fruit Punch feminized
  • Sweet Seeds Blow Mind Auto-Flowering
  • Sweet Seeds Cream Caramel Auto-Flowering
  • Blueberry x Red Plant x Medijuana regular (I'm not sure in what combination the three listed parents donated thier genetics)
  • Nirvana Snow White feminized (old, poorly stored, may not germinate)
  • Nirvana Royal Flush feminized (old, poorly stored, may not germinate)
  • Sensi Seeds Jack Herer regular (have three or four)
  • Serious Seeds Kali Mist feminized
  • Barney's Farm Liberty Haze feminized
  • Barney's Farm Critical Kush feminized (have two)
  • Barney's Farm Pineapple Chunk feminized
  • Barney's Farm Amnesia Lemon feminized

Unless noted otherwise, you can assume I only have one - or at least two - of each seed. IOW, I'll only get one chance to try to wring the most that I can out of them. And there is no way that I can keep a great many mother plants going right now. I'm hoping to be able to provide for three (if I force them to remain very small), and certainly no more than six at the absolute maximum. If I end up trying to do six, they'll be in tiny little pots (think children's plastic drinking cups, lol), so they'd be more "stasis" than "clone factories."

Thanks in advance!

I can only talk of the seeds ive grown, and that would be crop king exclusive up until now.
all of their autos are feminized.....although ive seen a few males show up in a pack of the mixed autos.
their are some strains in that pack that does finish faster than others....but its a crap shoot, as they aren't marked.
the auto trainwreck, will take you into the 12 week time frame.....but under a 400 watt mh/hps set up, I averaged just over 2 ounces per plant in each grow.
not a big help, but hopefully some help.

I grow the Pineapple Chunk. It's a super dank strain- the strongest one I've grown, with the possible exception of the Ace Malawi which is also very strong, but different, being a pure sativa.
I flower it anywhere from 80-100 days (longer than most people probably). It's not an extremely vigorous plant- sort of thin and vine-like. A fairly heavy feeder, stinky and sticky to the point I find it troublesome to deal with. I can't touch it or brush up against it without getting very sticky, and the smell is extremely clingy which means I have to be careful when trying to be stealthy. I only smoke the sativas myself, but have a couple patients I supply who won't allow me to stop growing this strain.
In earlier years there was much talk of the PC being unstable - producing a lot of very different and troublesome phenos. All I can say is that I grew three from seed and they were so identical that after flowering a couple rounds I still couldn't tell any difference and eventually just went eeeny menu miney....

I just finished up a grow with Blue Venom in it. Breeder is G13 Labs and is a cross between blueberry and white widow. These were fem seeds. Plants stayed quite low, with only about a 50% stretch, if that. They definitely needed a longer veg period and some proper training as they were the lowest yielding of the bunch by quite some margin. I had 2 blue venoms, and there was almost no difference in genetic expression. They were low odour plants, but once jarred, they give off a nice sweet berry/pie smell. They are very leafy, with main colas growing very close together. So LST and defol is a must in my opinion. Smaller buds, but very dense. The high is excellent. Starts with a nice euphoric cerebral buzz, which then becomes more narcotic and heavy as the indica side expresses itself.

Not a strain for beginners if you want to get the most out of the plant.

Hope that helps.

Back
Top Bottom