Lots of trimmings: What should I do?

420liam420

this plant was REALLY bushy, i have lots and lots of sugar leaves, ofc i wont be throwing them away.

i washed them in warm water with baking soda, and put them to sun dry.

what's the best way to extract thc and cbd from trimmings? canna butter?

perhaps the most efficient way of extraction is to make rick simpson oil,, not the easiest tho

simple ice/water hash is quite easy and requires near nothing special

and, yep,, butter is easy as well,, and quite efficient i would think

Can get some Everclear 190 - decarb the weed in the oven at 240-270F for 1 hour.

Double boiler on and ELECTRIC skillet (no gas) add weed to the ever clear say fill a quart mason jar with weed and about 1/2 - 3/4 full with ever clear. Turn electric burner to med-high to get water boiling and get the temp up to about 150F-170F in the Ever Clear you will see bubbles forming in the ever clear.

Boil that down to reduce the alcohol - can go down to oil consistency or just liquid - the liquid is called Green Dragon.

Be VERY VERY careful and use ventilation - alcohol fumes are dangerous and a fire is almost invisible.

You need a good thermometer - suggest one for an oven with a digital readout and a probe where the readout can be moved away from the cooktop where your cooking your alcohol.

Safety 1st 2nd and 3rd. Set up a fan - no smoking - ventilate.

Cant say this enough - no fire. This is not the time to puff.

Can get some Everclear 190 - decarb the weed in the oven at 240-270F for 1 hour.

Double boiler on and ELECTRIC skillet (no gas) add weed to the ever clear say fill a quart mason jar with weed and about 1/2 - 3/4 full with ever clear. Turn electric burner to med-high to get water boiling and get the temp up to about 150F-170F in the Ever Clear you will see bubbles forming in the ever clear.

Boil that down to reduce the alcohol - can go down to oil consistency or just liquid - the liquid is called Green Dragon.

Be VERY VERY careful and use ventilation - alcohol fumes are dangerous and a fire is almost invisible.

You need a good thermometer - suggest one for an oven with a digital readout and a probe where the readout can be moved away from the cooktop where your cooking your alcohol.

Safety 1st 2nd and 3rd. Set up a fan - no smoking - ventilate.

Cant say this enough - no fire. This is not the time to puff.
sadly i only have gas powered stuff, so i guess canna butter is the way to go? what's the best way to extract as much thc as i can when making canna butter from trimmings and leaves?

perhaps the most efficient way of extraction is to make rick simpson oil,, not the easiest tho

simple ice/water hash is quite easy and requires near nothing special

and, yep,, butter is easy as well,, and quite efficient i would think
any tips? never made butter, i wanna extract as much thc and cbd as ii can, i hate wasting :ganjamon::lot-o-toke: especially now during quarantine i'm high 24/7 so i need to stretch my supply lol!

any tips? never made butter, i wanna extract as much thc and cbd as ii can, i hate wasting :ganjamon::lot-o-toke: especially now during quarantine i'm high 24/7 so i need to stretch my supply lol!

i don't have any tips actually. i have not made butter in a while. very easy tho,, and tons of info everywhere on how

karma sent friend

sadly i only have gas powered stuff

Butane boils at such a low temperature (30.2°F) that no gas or electric heat source is required with that solvent. Propane's boiling point is even lower (-43.6°F) and, reportedly, transfers more terpenes.

Well, yeah, it does sort of require the application of a >92 IQ intellect - so if you cannot tie your own shoes without one-on-one assistance, don't use it. But other than that... it doesn't automagically turn into <BOOM> or anything, lol.

35 years and I haven't been killed once. . . .

Back
Top Bottom