Lousy luck.

Akornpatch

Well my guerilla summer is screwed.

Of 20 starts - 13 didn't make it more than a foot tall. Therefore I will kill all deer I see this fall. LOL

The last seven:
4 of 7 - BOG's L.S.D. - are males. 3 deceased, keeping one for pollen.
1 of 7 - BOG's Grape Punch - got the top half chewed off just as budset starts. Not quite dead but close.
1 of 7 - T.Y.'s Blueberry X Magic Carpet - got some kind of borer type insect get in the main stalk, fricking totally stopped growth, then died. I'm thinking earwigs.
1 of 7 - Couchlock - female and just HAS TO BE a runt. To be crossed with *** male. Hopefully.

Crap.

Well maybe I'll get a couple beans out of it.

Hope you had better luck than I. There's lots to be said about the great indoors. :bongrip:

Wow that is some bad luck. Sorry bro
You GG huh maybe take the fall and look for a better location or if you can put some chicken wire or something up. Also are you bringing drit to the grow site or just useing natural soil. I could be wrong but i think NoDirtWeed4me might havea video or a post about GGing

Dam So Shitty Ratio, What You Need To Do Is Go And Buy Some Luck From "lucky Louse House Of Luck," Or Just Stop Growing And Buy Weed Might Be Cheaper.....

LMAO

I found a perfect grow spot...except the deer like it too! national forest land, perfect soil, lots of sun, and nice rainfall til mid summer. I supplemented with a few bags of Fox Farms. Chicken wire may help, but the little buggers like to nip the tips off the branches, and once it got past the wire "cage" they'd just eat it. I'm not sure I could put up a corral style fence around the patch cuz someone could see it or walk into it. Have to give that some thought I guess. I've tried dog hair, pee, soap, chili powder, and mothballs. None of it chased the deer off. I did find some stuff at a garden center that is used to keep deer away from your bushes and landscaping so I'm gonna pick up a bottle of that and see if it works better. Oh, and some organic insecticide too. Works great. I just wish I would have found it sooner.

Lesson learned.

HERE TRY THIS IT WORKS FOR ME WHEN I USE TO LIVE IN THE COUNTRY:

Deer Repellent:
One egg beaten
1/2 cup milk
1/2 teaspoon oil
hot chili peppers
1 quart of water
Mix in blender, strain through cheesecloth, store in refrigerator. Apply frequently and especially after a rain or irrigating
-or-
Hang bars of soap in your trees and shrubs to repel deer

Back
Top Bottom