Low Ryder strain's

I saw Lowryder X Kush seeds for sale @ Gypsy Nirvanas Seed Boutique awhile ago, but they have been taken down for now (sold out?) I don't know why. They were quoted as seed to harvest in '10 weeks' & usually Lowryder is 8 weeks and so the extra time must've been from crossing in the Kush. So there are some crosses out there, tho thats the only one I've seen.......:peace:

do you start flowering lowrider as seedling or can you vegitate it for a week or somethin my friend just ordered some seeds and we need some more info

Lowryder does not require any light cycle manipulation. From germination it can tolerate up to 24 hours of light daily. It is called "Lowryder" for a reason. The "LOW" is a hybrid that possesses autoflowering genes from an unnamed Ruderalis strain. These genes make this strain independent from light cycle when it comes to initiating flowering. "LOW" shows sex around 20 days after germination. Males show around day 15-20, while females will show their sex around 20 days. No change in light cycle hours are necessary, by day 25 all seedlings will be in flowering. It can acccept continuous light from beginning to end, but anything over 20 hours a day is a waste.

Regular Lowryder is Northern Lights #2 x Williams Wonder x Mexican Ruderallis. Other types of Lowryder developed by Mdanzig for the Joint Doctor Seed Company include Master Low and Power Stout.

Good and accurate info RooMan. I found it interesting that the Rudy had Mexican origins. For years it seemed Ruderalis was always linked to northern parts of the former Soviet Union and Europe.
Reeferman is the original breeder and Low version 2.0 one of the latest related strains.

Back
Top Bottom