Lowryder 2

glassONglass

anybody tried this strain yet? i keep looking around on the internet but i can't find a smoke or grow report anywhere. like the original lowryders they sound like the perfect stealth plant but a lot of people complained about the originals so i don't know if i can trust the new claims. let me know if you've ever smoked/grown this strain or if you can find someone online who has. thanks!

peace

I had 10 plants of lowryder 2 growing, 4 girls, and 6 guys. The girls gave me on average 3/4oz. each. They did pretty well in my opinion especially since they were outdoors and I checked on them once a week.

ive grown these before....they will not get over a foot tall..only expect anywhere from a quarter ounce to an ounce a piece but you will not get anything over an ounce...no matter how well you tend to them....the smoke is decent nothing to strong and honestly ide compare it with some really good mids ive had..they are autoflowering so all you have to do is sow your seeds and 8-9 weeks later they will be ready to harvest

i knew an ounce to 1.5 ounces had to be bullshit. it'd just be too good to be true. and that's kind of wack that they only ended up compairing to dank mids. i appreciate the advice, i'll be sure to shop for different genetics.

peace

Back
Top Bottom