Lurker no Longer!

CocoPimp

Hello out there, Longtime lurker always loved the innovative love this site shares. Very much to myself and very humble. I'm former Service Member, disabled. Just a Tru lover of all thing's Nature. Not a negative soul by any means, I'm very much a open book, love to swap knowledge and love of all thing's nature. Looking forward to getting to know the good folks here.
Respect

Thanks for the warm welcome Beateo! I'll get right on those links, I was gonna start a thread and show what my achy bonus been up too lol.
Respect

Welcome Mr.pimp
There's some pretty interesting stuff I've recently been intrigued by on here you may want to take a look at
Docs high brix especially if you love nature!
Bud washing
light addicts fluxing (training method)
Also start yourself a journal.

Belated welcome to you cocopimp, :welcome:
This site is in my opinion the very best. I trolled around for over a yr on a couple of other sites.
I landed here cause this is where the grown folks share ideas.
I myself am a mature dood but very young at heart.
I will be watching..esp after you drop the P600! :thumb:

Belated welcome to you cocopimp, :welcome:
This site is in my opinion the very best. I trolled around for over a yr on a couple of other sites.
I landed here cause this is where the grown folks share ideas.
I myself am a mature dood but very young at heart.
I will be watching..esp after you drop the P600! :thumb:

Yes, I just got my tracking number for my 2 p600s. Very stoked, I myself am a old dood with a Yung soul so we should talk more often. Looking forward to getting to know all the righteous people on this site.
Respect

Yo cocopimp!
Havent seen you for a few. :geek:
Hopefully, you are harvesting and "Staging":rofl: your grow room with those LEDS!
Looking at your grow.... I decided to send some "+reps" your way!
Stage

Yo cocopimp!
Havent seen you for a few. :geek:
Hopefully, you are harvesting and "Staging":rofl: your grow room with those LEDS!
Looking at your grow.... I decided to send some "+reps" your way!
Stage

Waiting on the platinum led fixtures to arrive. DHL is thee worst delivery service, but overseas they have more clout I guess? Should have them monday, was promised friday, but I'm so pumped to be rocking them fixtures I don't even care lol just hope they make it in one piece.
Respect

Back
Top Bottom