Honorable friends

fineas

Hello my fellow green lovers.
I have been a lurker much too long and need to communicate with others like me. I am on my first "real "HP growth. Love to hear about all yalls experiences and read this frequently. Now after some time I wish to reply and post and make inquiries of the learned ones. Ha I must me only half-learned (kinda like half_fast??) hee hee...
Fineas
I should be worried about the hurricane but I am struggling with my younglings at a very critical phase of their lives.. More later...

High fineas, and welcome. We're glad you decided to join us here in the forums. You know we have some great people here and a wealth of information, and you'll make a great addition!

We'd like to hear more from you, so please you'll post often.

Peace and Love:rollit:

Welcome to the 420 forums fineas. We're looking forward to hearing about your younglings, and the success you're having with them.

unscathed

hello friends.
We hare somewhat unscathed by Ike but the surge did quite a bit of damage to the beaches and unfortunately maybe yall have heard that Galveston got creamed. I really feel for them because I know it could well have been us. But it wasnt.. I hope they all have good friends and other things to help them thru this crisis.

My thanks to all of yall who replied and made me feel welcome. I AM A HAPPY Mama, who has grown all kinds of plants for years and in the last 4-5 I have done very well. SO..I now direct my growing luck hopefully to have the best plants I can have for may own pleasure. I grow to have the cleanest bugfree pesticide free, nicest treated plants that I consume.(more oin this elsewhere )
Fineas

Back
Top Bottom