Making a Light Bulb Vap

Snowrider

Plan on making my first light bulb vaporizer today and I have a few questions for those that are experienced with them. First of all, I don't think I have any 100 or 120 watt bulbs, so what is the lowest wattage that is definitely safe to use? Also if the straw melts at all, I don't want to use it, so what are some other options? Lastly, is it neccassary to make a carb in the bottle cap, or do you not need it?

Check out this video. Instead of a straw i would use a big pen with both sides taken off. You will have to make another hole besides the pen hole so im guessing that the carb you are talking about. Other than that i would try to get the highest wattage bulb possible so it doesnt blow up ...

waytoomany.com

LOL, no it doesn't, unless you are going to go the expencive rout and use a MH or a HPS bulb for the project to make a huge Vaporisor. In that case I would suggest the 1000w MH because of its size. You might be better off with a Magnifing Glass.

Helpful vid 420, thanks.

Brett, I have seen that and would love to try it, but don't know where the fuck to get a magnifying glass. lol

Back
Top Bottom