Making Bubble Hash pics

PaRaLyZeD-420

Growing Guru
I decided that since my next grow will be complete in about 2 months time I'd take a bunch of buds (no leaf) to make bubble hash. I used Herijuana, Purple Kush x Black Domina, Skywalker and some Early Sativa.

Here's a picture of the bucket with bags(3 bag system), our ice and cut up frozen bud ready to be mixed up.

bubhash1.jpg

Here's the bud in the bags

bubhash2.jpg

Mixing up the weed and ice water before pulling the bags and scraping up the trichomes trapped in each screen.

bubhash3.jpg

The scraped up trichomes laying on cardboard after having the moisture pressed out.

bubhashdry.jpg

Here is a picture of the bubble hash rolled up in to a ball beside the lighter, you can see the last bit of moisture sweating out of the ball.

bubhashball2.jpg

One last picture all dried out in ball form.

bubhashball.jpg

simply awsome p420, great job with the hash

how much bud did you use and how much did that ball weigh?

dank

Nice work. Wish I had enough stuff to make that much bubble hash.

Nice dude, I'm liking it. It's a really nice color too, nice and green and not black/brown.. How potent is that hash ;)

Amazing man! I would do it myself if I had a large grow but alas I do not. That hash must be the most potent stuff, it's made with such good strains. Nice pics and hash, keep up the good work.

Yeah, you usually do get different grades of hash but all his stuff was probably so good he just pressed it into one ball. I don't know for sure, I am just assuming thats what he did.

yup that is exactly what I did bro then today I pressed the ball since its dried out and the hash is nice and crumbly and is super potent also its a lot more blonde in colour now.

I have heard that you absolutly need to crumble the fresh wet bubble hash and let it dry before you press it at all. I have been told this is to avoid mold from forming which it would be very likely to do.

However...

I think it is awesome that you just rolled it into a ball and "sweat" out the water. I imagine that as long as the air is very dry it will not be able to get moldy and apparently you proved this with some very fine bubble hash. Also, you never suffered any loss of quality by combing the different grades because you used the greatest stuff imaginable!

Looks out of this world, does it bubble really nice?

RooRman said:
I have heard that you absolutly need to crumble the fresh wet bubble hash and let it dry before you press it at all. I have been told this is to avoid mold from forming which it would be very likely to do.

However...

I think it is awesome that you just rolled it into a ball and "sweat" out the water. I imagine that as long as the air is very dry it will not be able to get moldy and apparently you proved this with some very fine bubble hash. Also, you never suffered any loss of quality by combing the different grades because you used the greatest stuff imaginable!

Looks out of this world, does it bubble really nice?

Your right and I did let it dry just on cardboard for a while after pressing the water out on the screen with a roller, but then put it in ball form sooner then most would. It sweat out the rest of the moisture overnight (and my room/house is VERY DRY) and was perfect today, stays together nicely but also crumbles up good when ready to smoke. And man it does bubble really nice.

Peace P420:Rasta:

PaRaLyZeD-420 said:
Your right and I did let it dry just on cardboard for a while after pressing the water out on the screen with a roller, but then put it in ball form sooner then most would. It sweat out the rest of the moisture overnight (and my room/house is VERY DRY) and was perfect today, stays together nicely but also crumbles up good when ready to smoke. And man it does bubble really nice.

Peace P420:Rasta:

You certainly know exactly what your doing thats for sure. I hope one day to be able to make my own bubble hash but for now I am happy with the stuff from my keif box and pollen press. Bubble on brother! :bongrip:

Back
Top Bottom