Making Cannabis Oil With Trim

zurple

Ok, after harvesting yesterday, I have some trim and want to use it instead of tossing it. I've made oil before from bud, but never used the trimmings.

Looking for advice

20191117_142533.jpg

I used only the small sugar leaves for cannabutter .and the result was amazing.Search making cana butter, the recipes are similar.Important to use a candy thermometer.
Thank you. What ratio/measurement of trim to oil or butter do you typically use?

High quality trim 2oz of trim = 1 oz bud.Hard to tell from picture how much sugar on those leaves.Decarb it then let it simmer for 4 hours with 2lbs butter 12% fat and 2 cups water.Then drain it with cheesecloth( you should see large crystals in the mash that you throw away) .Start by testing little bit of the butter maybe 1/8 teaspoon on a bagel or toast.

High quality trim 2oz of trim = 1 oz bud.Hard to tell from picture how much sugar on those leaves.Decarb it then let it simmer for 4 hours with 2lbs butter 12% fat and 2 cups water.Then drain it with cheesecloth( you should see large crystals in the mash that you throw away) .Start by testing little bit of the butter maybe 1/8 teaspoon on a bagel or toast.
I have a magical butter machine that I make cannabis oil.

Back
Top Bottom