Malawi Ace seeds

MuchGrow

420 Member
Dear 420 community,

To be honest this strain is described as a junky strain. Here is some info about the strain.

"Extraordinarily powerful, intense and psychedelic, with more than 4 hours of duration. Only recommended for hard and experienced users."
"We only recommend Malawi for the hardest and most experienced smokers because its extreme power usually “destroys” the majority of the smokers. DO NOT mix it with alcohol and DO NOT use any dangerous machinery under its effect."

Ok, now I am a bit worried. Although already ordered I doubt I should grow it and use it. For me cannabis is not a drug, rather a stimulator. It makes me happy, increases my sensitivity, makes me positive, makes me curious. I do not want lie on the couch for 4 hours high as f.

Could you please describe your experience with moderate use of this strain. Is it really so devastating?

I grew the Seeds of Africa Malawi. Sounds like they are just trying to pump up that strain. Not going to be that strong. It should still fit your needs. If it is extremely strong then just consume less. The Type of high you will get from the Malawi is what you will be expecting. What I grew ended up with a little more body to the high then I expected. Not near so much to make it couch potato stuff though. On the positive side it was a up high with out any of the raciness of some landrace sativas.

Back
Top Bottom