Male or female or is it too soon to tell

Yes they cut out too much light and you get less aeration I can't take a picture of mine now course it's dark and I don't grow inside I grow outside so you can see the difference.

I'm just wondering what the number of fan leaves on a cannabis plant has to do with aeration? And what exactly are you referring to by "aeration?" The act of adding oxygenated air to the root zone? Or... something else entirely?

Aside from that... Ever wonder why, when someone removes a significant number of fan leaves from a cannabis plant, does that plant then grow more fan leaves, lol? The plant is trying to replace its energy generation facilities (the chloroplasts in the leaves), its climate control system (the stomata in the leaves), and its storage system (the leaves themselves). <SCRATCHES HEAD> Those seem pretty handy things to have. If I rip the engine, the gas tank, and the heater / air conditioner out of a car and then try to sell the car, I'm probably not going to get many takers ;) .

I've been known to remove a leaf or two - in mid-flowering - but only if moving it was insufficient. Even then, I'd think about it first. Before mid-flowering or so, there isn't any point, realistically, and in late flower the leaves tend to drop naturally when they are no longer needed.

420-magazine-mobile845934781.jpg
at the top is 3-2700's and 1-6500k.... in the back is 1-2700k and 1-6500k and in the front is 2 -6500k
Thanks, and no wonder. Fox farms makes a huge difference. Definitely gotta stop by a hydroponic store to grab some. This is my first grow and I dropped it in miracle gro..(not the best way)

Back
Top Bottom