Picture_20164919034945.jpg
Picture_20164720044750.jpg
Picture_20162521122544.jpg
Picture_20161618081603.jpg
Picture_20162521122540.jpg
Picture_20162022052026.jpg
Picture_20161518081525.jpg
Picture_20161518081521.jpg

Hey there kefflan, the plants in the pictures you've shown us are not showing any preflowers yet. What you are seeing is simply stipules (i think thats the right word, the straight pointy growth) and new growth between the nodes. Are you growing indoors and have the amount of day light hrs turned back to under 14 hrs a day?

Hey there kefflan, the plants in the pictures you've shown us are not showing any preflowers yet. What you are seeing is simply stipules (i think thats the right word, the straight pointy growth) and new growth between the nodes. Are you growing indoors and have the amount of day light hrs turned back to under 14 hrs a day?

hello there, they are under flowering actually first week now

Ok, that may explain why the plant hasn't shown it's sex yet. Some plants will show within a few days of having lights switched over for flowering hours, others can take a week or maybe even more. It is certainly mature enough to flower since the newer nodes are now spaced apart rather than directly across from one another. You may just need to wait a little longer, it will show sex soon as long as your lights are only on for 14 hours or less in a 24 hour cycle. Keep me updated here when you see something new and I will help you out again. Lets hope for a female :)

I switched the lights 16th of september, at one point I gave the 2 types of nutrients and already the day after there were some burned tips so i flushed it with only water 2 times the size of the pot and since then i haven't watered it yet (3-4 days) but the burned tips are gone and it looks good, but maybe that will delay what we waiting for ... ?

I switched the lights 16th of september, at one point I gave the 2 types of nutrients and already the day after there were some burned tips so i flushed it with only water 2 times the size of the pot and since then i haven't watered it yet (3-4 days) but the burned tips are gone and it looks good, but maybe that will delay what we waiting for ... ?

It shouldn't make to much difference in time frame due to a little nutrient burn, that's good that you got it cleared up though. How many hours are your lights on/off? It could be a stubborn one and is just taking a while to. Patience my friend :)

Seems it will be a female

How can you tell it will be female? If it is a regular seed there is a 50/50 chance. Only way to really tell 100% what sex it will be is when it shows pistils or pollen sacs.

My plants took 12 days to show sex. Based on the pictures it appears they are not showing sex yet. I noticed you have multiple threads asking the same thing with the same pictures. Maybe take some new pictures that way we can give you updated answers. Cheers.

Yes actually that was not my intention, I uploaded many new pictures but they only show me the old ones when I about to choose from my photos , and I got a message saying no more space but i couldn't delete the old ones thats why I stopped posting :(

new pics!!!! It looks like a female guys or what? Im very hopeful ...
Its the third week into flowering had som problems with the lightning, basically the timer went on mor then 12 hours when i was out of town for 3 days anyhow se the new pictures and tell what y'all think ...

A couple of the pictures look like there could be a calyx growing at the nodes but no pistils yet. I would imagine the lights staying on more than 12 hours started to revert back to veg. Ensure the lights are only on 11 or 12 hours per 24 hours.. they will show sex eventually. Just seeing stipules and node growth in the pics

A couple of the pictures look like there could be a calyx growing at the nodes but no pistils yet. I would imagine the lights staying on more than 12 hours started to revert back to veg. Ensure the lights are only on 11 or 12 hours per 24 hours.. they will show sex eventually. Just seeing stipules and node growth in the pics

Helo, here is new pictures, si I must say just learn about lighting leak problems and I think it is the reason why it took so long for my plant to show sex, I changed to flowering 12/12 oktober 16!!! and today I can say it really showed sex ... so I think its a female but I hope its not a hermi, what u think?

Yup, you got yourself a girl now!! Congrats!

Light leaks can play all sorts of dirty tricks on your flowering plants. It is a big thing to ensure you don't have any, the only light at night in the natural outdoors is the moonlight, not very often it's to bright :) Best of luck with your grow!

Back
Top Bottom