Male or female?

asyouwere420

Hey everyone! This is my first ever attempt qt growing amd i could use a little help. I have 2 plants out of 10 or so seeds. I got a hydro kit and started it up. The one looks great, and is definitely a female, but the other im not too sure. Its smaller and seemed to grow a little slower. The first picture is the one in question. The second is the more promising one.

20160930_210409.jpg

you need to get a close up photo of the node please so the people with bad eyes(like me) can help you out.
You can either move the camera in closer to the node or you can go into something like Photo and edit it, then crop the node so it is larger

Sorry about that bud. I cropped the image for ya. Im in my dark stage or else id try and take a better picture for ya. Thanks in advance man.

20161001_103327.jpg

Granted I am old and have bad eyes (already disclosed that fact) but from what I can see I would say it is much to early to make any kind of a call male or female. I am not seeing any kinds of sign from that photo which would lead me to make a call either way, perhaps one of the younger growers (or older with better eyes) will be able to see something I am missing.

Back
Top Bottom