Male Plant Use

w4nn13

Ok one of my plants is male but the other one is female so I have taken the male outside and left it in the garden for now, what I would like to know/how is can I use any of it as smoke filler for my bud seems I would rather not smoke nicotine and if so what do I do? thanks in advanced for any info..

Male pollen can drift for miles downwind in dry conditions...Be a good neighbor and only grow males in filtered rooms and filtered green houses. More than one grower i know has seeded not only the half dozen or so gardens around him but also his own indoor, cause it got sucked in the intake.

I dont expect it to keep it that long etc, I decided to do some training with it by practicing topping or FIM and some super cropping practice, but when I do kill it can I keep leaves and dry it out for smoke filler is that ok you think?

I dont expect it to keep it that long etc, I decided to do some training with it by practicing topping or FIM and some super cropping practice, but when I do kill it can I keep leaves and dry it out for smoke filler is that ok you think?

if you are asking if you can smoke the male,,,

I suppose you could,, but why would you want to? I do not think there would be enough THC to do anything, just harsh leaves,,,,,

great breeders smoke their prospective stud bull males.

I think OP was wanting to replace some of their tobacco usage with male MJ plants since his/her yield wont be that large....

Smoking males aint great tasting, but its way better than cigs!

Ok one of my plants is male but the other one is female so I have taken the male outside and left it in the garden for now, what I would like to know/how is can I use any of it as smoke filler for my bud seems I would rather not smoke nicotine and if so what do I do? thanks in advanced for any info..

They make great compost material.

Filler for your bud? Not sure I understand. I've never put anything else in a joint besides... more bud. Well, and a little hash or oil upon occasion. Are you trying to make a filter out of the leaves or something?

They make great compost material.

Filler for your bud? Not sure I understand. I've never put anything else in a joint besides... more bud. Well, and a little hash or oil upon occasion. Are you trying to make a filter out of the leaves or something?

Haha no I was just thinking can you make a Tobacco out of the leaves was just wondering, in mean time am going to practice a few things on it like high stress stuff and some FIM then I throw it away in compost bin.

Back
Top Bottom