Man, I love Coco!

dakotamoon

Here are my plants today: The two CBD Critical's are 28 days from first popping their heads. [CBD(B) popped 3 days later than CBD (A)]

The two AFKush plants are 21 days old, [AFK (A) popped 3 days earlier than AFK (B) .. but from the day it germinated - it has genetics that just had to get out of that seed.

For comparison - I've included a pix of an AFKush plant from my first soil grow.

There are many other variables (lighting, feed, enzymes, fulvic and humic acid) - but the difference is quite striking.

These plants are "almost" growing too fast. ;)

I love the fact that with daily feedings, I'm much more involved with my ladies and their development.

Thanks to all the forum members who have aided in my first Coco grow.

Attachments

• AFKush (A) 2019 Jan 05.JPG
    AFKush (A) 2019 Jan 05.JPG
    619 KB · Views: 57
  • AFKush (B) 2019 Jan 05.JPG
    AFKush (B) 2019 Jan 05.JPG
    608.6 KB · Views: 49
  • CBDCritical (A) 2019 Jan 05.JPG
    CBDCritical (A) 2019 Jan 05.JPG
    637.7 KB · Views: 52
  • CBDCritical (B) 2019 Jan 05.JPG
    CBDCritical (B) 2019 Jan 05.JPG
    557.2 KB · Views: 53
  • Hash Plant Sept 23.JPG
    Hash Plant Sept 23.JPG
    748.4 KB · Views: 43
Coco isn't any harder than soil. Enjoy your fist grow as I did, I learned so much. With all the help here - either soil or coco will work fine. Keep in mind, that there are so many more variables between my first grow and this coco grow. One major difference that I didn't mention is "pests" with my first grow, I used bagged soil and worm castings .. and at the same stage I had no pest strips hanging everywhere. Since you are using HF soil, hopefully you won't encounter fungus nats. To this point - I haven't seen a single bug. But that can happen in Coco as well, I bought some cheap coco in a brick - because I couldn't find "quality" coco, and the coco was literally moving with so many critters. The main lesson I learned there is always try to use quality!

Back
Top Bottom