Man Is Jailed In Alleged Online Sale Of Marijuana

420AM&PM

Sheriff's deputies arrested an Inglewood man Wednesday on suspicion of selling high-grade marijuana on the popular want-ad website craigslist.org.

Eugene Church, 20, was arrested after he offered to sell marijuana to an undercover detective at a prearranged location in Agoura Hills.

Church had 5.5 ounces of marijuana in his car at the time, Sheriff's Capt. Ron Nelson said.

He is being held on $200,000 bail.

"We catch the dumb ones," Nelson said.

Newshawk: 420Am&Pm - 420 Magazine
Source: LA Times ( Los Angeles, CA )
Pubdate: September 15, 2006
Author: From Times Staff and Wire Reports
Copyright: Copyright 2006 Los Angeles Times
Website: Los Angeles, California, national and world news, jobs, real estate, cars - Los Angeles Times

Great find 420am&pm! This is the main reason you all should never try hookups online EVER! You never know who's on the other end of that connection....... entrapment laws are vague at best, purposely allowing judges to rule in every case. My liberty in someone elses hands? No thanks:cheesygrinsmiley:

420am&pm said:
thats a dumb comment nelson... so u dont catch the smart ones?
very true stoner, prime example, only hook ur friends up because their are narcs out there who may have the stoner 'look', but that doesnt mean shit
p.s. and dont just carry around a spare 5.5 ounces in ur car

When i found it i new i had to post it, i heard some people around this site talking about buying off craigslist ... Being 20 you think he'd know not to do that, And carrying 5.5 oz's to ... dam ..

420am&pm said:

I think he would definately qualify....:smokin:

Peace and happiness:peace:

Back
Top Bottom