Manifold grow - One side much smaller than the other

jamoo

420 Member
Hey guys! I'm doing my first mainline/manifold grow, it's going okay but I guess I accidentaly clipped one side of the small growth when making the first topping. So one side is growing beautifully but the other seems FiMed (judging by look of the growth) and it's smaller. I'm gonna let it grow out a bit more before I do my next topping but is this really bad or fixable? I'll upload some pictures tommorow but I hope I explained it decently atleast. English is not my first language.

SOIL GROW

Strain - Crop Doctor from Cream of the crop seeds (10,5% CBD 6% THC Indica)
# of Plants - 1
Grow Type - Soil
Grow Stage - Vegetative (1 month old)
Bucket Size - 11L
Lights - (1) 600w Viparspectra Reflector series (Got both bloom and veg switch on now)
Nutrients - Golden Label starter kit (since it's just 1 plant) and a bit of RAW cal-mag but just a bit until flowering
Medium - Golden Label special mix + BioBizz worm hummus + Guard'n'Aid DiatoSHIELD . Not sure about %
PPM - 100-150
PH - 7
RH - 35% - 45% (I need to increase it I know, I have a cheap humidifier and I need to upgrade)
Room Temperature -23-27C (mostly around 25)
Solution Temperature -No idea but I let it sit in a decently warm place so it's not too cold
Room Square Footage - small kitchen, not sure. Can't afford a tent yet.
Pests - None known

The worst it will do is create uneven growth . Ive done it many times myself. Dont stress over one node.
Calmag is used during flower too btw.
RH should be close to at least 60-75 in my experiance at that stage, with a good fan.

The worst it will do is create uneven growth . Ive done it many times myself. Dont stress over one node.
Calmag is used during flower too btw.
RH should be close to at least 60-75 in my experiance at that stage, with a good fan.

Thanks! Bad wording from my side, sorry. I mean I'm just using a bit of calmag since I don't want to overfeed in veg. Really? That much? I thought more like 50-55%. But it's a bit hard for me since I'm growing in my kitchen and it's really small, heh.

Ive noticed in my tent if i start at RH %80 week one sprout and lower RH by %5 weekly it works out. you end up at final bud in the 30-45 range.

One thing you could do is propigate it with a dome and spray it as often or not to keep RH where you want it.
I use a 2Ltr with the bottom cut out and poke new holes every other day or so for oxygen.
Just an idea.

Do you know about Low Stress Training?

Ive noticed in my tent if i start at RH %80 week one sprout and lower RH by %5 weekly it works out. you end up at final bud in the 30-45 range.

One thing you could do is propigate it with a dome and spray it as often or not to keep RH where you want it.
I use a 2Ltr with the bottom cut out and poke new holes every other day or so for oxygen.
Just an idea.

Do you know about Low Stress Training?

Thanks! I've had a really hard time getting the right RH even with a humidifier. I can't believe I bought so much for growing but couldn't afford a tent lol, would've helped quite a bit. I even have a carbon filter. I'm In my 2nd year now and this time it's with a real light. My last grows were.... interesting.
I spray sometimes from the bottom up but I can tell the leaves don't like it because of light and heat so I don't do it too often. I've placed some water cups around the pot and I'm getting a better humidifier hopefully. Yeah I've done LST and experimented a lot on my previous grows, I saw them as learning experiences (or maybe that's just my excuse for the horrid results) :D But lights were always the problem since I had like 10 different bulbs hanging in my closet. Wasn't fun.

But I fell in love with manifolding really quick, wanted to ScRog first actually. (Sorry for the rambling, I just got some skunk hash today and I can't remember the last time I felt so happy and had such a great high I've had an amazing day so I had to share haha.)

I'm so bad at uploading pictures but I finally charged my camera batteries so I'll update with a picture later. It actually grew quite a bit today!

Back
Top Bottom