Mariguana Grow: 1st 420 Journal

Hi All,

plants are coming along slowly. I’ll post fresh pics sometime tomorrow. I’ll be adding two more bulbs and added more Mylar to tote and working on a few other efficiencies I suspect (air flow, ventilation, odor, etc.)

plants are coming. Adding two more bulbs this week. Will help me the plants more so. I’m running 18/6 right now with a total of 20.5 watts in my entire grow (18W for light and 2.5 for usb fan) I’ll be increasing my lights to 36 watts and my fan to whatever the new small one I bought is. I’ll be kicking the spectrum to achieve best results probably 2 daylight and 2 2700k bulbs
E3224F5C-1DF8-48D2-A775-D25B4E57C29A.jpeg

Hi everyone,

My friend is working on a new cannabis grow style called “Swamping” where you grow your plants in recycled material. I watched a few small experimental grows and I was pretty amazed. Hope to be allowed to share some info and pics with you all soon. In the meantime you can find “Alien Agriculture” on Twitter @AlienAgricult and on Etsy.

On November 3rd, 2020

Alien Agriculture will be sponsoring a grow using only treated fibers and liquid feeds made from only organic materials.
791A373A-AEA1-420D-8149-30E56651BD6B.png

Back
Top Bottom