Marijauna lover moving to CO. need advice

norrinradd

Im in Florida now I have way too much to lose to get busted here I heard you can get a year just for having a joint but all i know the powers in Florida dont fuck around when it comes to coming down hard on marijauna offenders so I heard in Colorado you only get a ticket 100 dollar fine if caught with up to an ounce of mj and i heard of the vote in Denver and now there is a statewide ballot coming up this year it just seems CO. is the state for me to live so Im asking you if you are lucky to live in CO. where the best mj cities are I heard Boulder was one of them how about in the Denver metro area houses are cheaper it seems than the Boulder area not sure Id like to live somewhat close to Denever because I like to go out and listen to good techno house music when I feel like it anyways can someone give me any tips on where the best cities for mj are??? How hard is it to find a good dealer(prob not hard for for i like to hang out at house music techno parties) i dont want to deal with gangsters or those thugs...

later:peace:

im gonna make a trip to the Denver area and check out some towns whats Aurora like or Edgewater? Ive been to Denver before and hung out at the Church which i found to be a cool place......theres some good deals on houses and townhomes in Aurora never been there though

norrinradd said:
im gonna make a trip to the Denver area and check out some towns whats Aurora like or Edgewater? Ive been to Denver before and hung out at the Church which i found to be a cool place......theres some good deals on houses and townhomes in Aurora never been there though

yea?? what towns in the metro Denver area do you like??

I've been thinking of going to see my mom, she lives in Fort Collins. How are the laws there ?? If i get down there and seem to like it i may just move down there.

my sister lives in Ft. Collins...its a nice college town. Definitely has a laid-back atmosphere.
As for Denver, i like bein right in the city. I live in an area called capitol hill. i moved here from Littleton (which is a suburb of denver). The people in the city seem so much more open-minded and free-spirited. I always felt held down in the suburbs. Other areas you may wanna look at are Englewood and Lakewood.

i lived in CO up until a year ago (left for college) and i would say boulder is good, ft. collins is good, denver is good, littleton (where i lived) is good, greely sucks, never go there.

from my expreriences there, i never had any problems with weed <getting it, or with the law

Back
Top Bottom