Thinking of moving to Florida

You are correct sir, thank you for your astute observation and keen insight; you are a gentleman and a scholar. Also we Alaskans already know all about mosquitoes, they are so big, and nasty, and plentiful ,we jokingly refer to them as the "Alaskan state bird" LOL :cool:

ironically, that's not the first time, I've heard that. I just heard that exact same phrase used about two weeks ago...wow, deja vu..lol

Think about if you really wanna leave Alaska I mean the weed tolerance there is the best in north america. You're gonna leave a place with Possesion of less than 25 plants protected under the state constitution and legal adult recreational use for the state with the most policing and no drug tolerance.

Think about if you really wanna leave Alaska I mean the weed tolerance there is the best in north america. You're gonna leave a place with Possesion of less than 25 plants protected under the state constitution and legal adult recreational use for the state with the most policing and no drug tolerance.

Well yes its hard to believe but.....after 26 years in alaska the winters are getting tooooo looooong and coooold and really boring! However, the best thing would be to keep a place in alaska and spend all winter down in Florida or California or somewhere in between. Then come back and Grow all summer LOL :Rasta: oh and catch salmon and Halibut.

LOL speaking of Halibut, my son went last weekend down to Homer and brought back about 20 Lbs.....cant wait to cook some up :cool:

hey what's up and welcome. i live about 30 miles north of orlando, floridas got some great weed that rolls through, on occaision, gaineville green sense. is pretty good when you can find it. you should be able to find everything you need to grow fairly easy.florida has tough mj. laws some of the worst,so be cool. ive been here scince the 70's, i do a lot of freshwater fishing. you can get way back out in the middle of nowhere in a small boat.then walk in and find a gorilla grow spot. i'm considering doing that now.if you have a fenced in back yard in a low key neighbor hood you could grow a few short strains. good luck!

hey what's up and welcome. i live about 30 miles north of orlando, floridas got some great weed that rolls through, on occaision, gaineville green sense. is pretty good when you can find it. you should be able to find everything you need to grow fairly easy.florida has tough mj. laws some of the worst,so be cool. ive been here scince the 70's, i do a lot of freshwater fishing. you can get way back out in the middle of nowhere in a small boat.then walk in and find a gorilla grow spot. i'm considering doing that now.if you have a fenced in back yard in a low key neighbor hood you could grow a few short strains. good luck!

Very cool dude, a gorilla grow would be great! maybe we could find a spot together, do you have a boat? would love to do some fresh water fishing. :cool:

hey herb. this is kinda off topic. but im from North Carolina. you should check out ASHEVILLE NC. greatest safe haven grow op on the east coast. very nice laid back hippie town. where supply shops are plentiful. also it has the BILTMORE estate. which is the biggest castle east of the Mississippi. awesome mountain views. perfect for guerrilla grows.

Hey Heavyherb, I live in Jacksonville and that's probably more up north of where you're thinking of moving in. I was born and raised in Florida, but I recently moved in from way up north Minnesota. If you're in the upper half of Florida and not really on the east coast, the heat isn't really as bad as it's hyped up to be (in my opinion), and if it is, then it's just a matter of getting used to it (like winter colds up north). Coming from up north, the only thing I can complain about is the fluctuation and inconsistency of weather. I try to look up the forecast and can never abide by it, haha. Since I just recently moved down here again, I only have one connection around some nice bud, and I don't grow; so if you're around my part of Florida, feel free to hit me up!

hey herb. this is kinda off topic. but im from North Carolina. you should check out ASHEVILLE NC. greatest safe haven grow op on the east coast. very nice laid back hippie town. where supply shops are plentiful. also it has the BILTMORE estate. which is the biggest castle east of the Mississippi. awesome mountain views. perfect for guerrilla grows.

yes I really like the Carolinas we traveled as far a charlotte when we were down there about a year and a half ago, and liked it a lot we stayed on the beach in myrtle beach sc it was real nice.....will have to check out Asheville next time we are down there :cool:

Hey Heavyherb, I live in Jacksonville and that's probably more up north of where you're thinking of moving in. I was born and raised in Florida, but I recently moved in from way up north Minnesota. If you're in the upper half of Florida and not really on the east coast, the heat isn't really as bad as it's hyped up to be (in my opinion), and if it is, then it's just a matter of getting used to it (like winter colds up north). Coming from up north, the only thing I can complain about is the fluctuation and inconsistency of weather. I try to look up the forecast and can never abide by it, haha. Since I just recently moved down here again, I only have one connection around some nice bud, and I don't grow; so if you're around my part of Florida, feel free to hit me up!

Just might do that.....thanks. gonna be awhile tho we are not going to put the house up for sale till next spring

I moved to Orlando back in December '08. Can't find bud to save my soul. I thought it was supposed to be easy for girls to get weed? I work from home - live with my boyfriend - guess we don't get to get out much and meet new people. Would love to have some like-minded people at least point us in the right direction!

I moved to Orlando back in December '08. Can't find bud to save my soul. I thought it was supposed to be easy for girls to get weed? I work from home - live with my boyfriend - guess we don't get to get out much and meet new people. Would love to have some like-minded people at least point us in the right direction!

High turtletoe,

I agree it is supposed to be easy...

Here's a thread you might find useful

How to Make New Contacts?

Sounds like florida might not be the place for ya you can go to cali we can start a co op ha ha

Hey a grow-op in northern cal for the summers and winters in Florida....now that would be the bomb! :ganjamon:

turtletoe, same here. I also work from home and live with my soon to be husband. I have like... um... 2 friends here lol. I moved here (tampa area) just over 2 years ago.

Back
Top Bottom