Marijuana Caregiver Crackdown Explored In Colorado

The General

An attempt to crack down on medical marijuana caregivers in Colorado has been revived. The state Health Department has announced a town hall meeting to explore new limits on people who are designated to grow marijuana on behalf of medical marijuana patients. State officials have said they want to force some high-volume caregivers to go through background checks required of commercial growers. But some caregivers argue that Colorado's 2000 medical marijuana amendment gives them constitutional protection to such checks. A bill to change medical marijuana caregiver requirements has not yet been introduced in the Legislature.

Clones2.jpeg

News Moderator - The General @ 420 MAGAZINE ®
Source: Kansascity.com
Author: The Associated Press
Website: Marijuana caregiver crackdown explored in Colorado - KansasCity.com

They give, they take. Another rush for the revenues without thinking things through and getting it right. The way the Government likes to work. And about the felony background check, what happened to 'you did your time for your crime, you paid your dues'? So many double standards. Guess 'By the People, For The People' really means 'whut'.

Been around the block somewhat and honestly have never seen our Government in the position its in now. I'm not blaming Obama or any past President (just speakers IMHO), I'm blaming Capitol Hill that runs the show behind the scenes that allow them to be bought by the big money cartels, corrupt our Government and in the end our Nations people pay the price for everything, until you have no more to give. I liked being lied to in the past when everything was covered up and the media was in the background. I for one do not like everything shoved in my pie hole as a 'take it or leave it'. Nothing but lies and more lies. Is it the biggest liars that become 'super powers' ?

Back
Top Bottom