Marijuana Dispensary Owner Arrested

I guess it's ok to put people down and if you do not understand them... especially if they are fighting for medical marijuana rights. I think it takes a small mind to put people down. its easier than standing up like a real person would and take the heat... This is not about religion it's about dumb asses putting people down...Go smoke a bowel than come back and tell me it's OK to put people down or make fun of them....I still stand by what I wrote....
I apologize if it seemed i was putting you down, That was not my intention..If that were the case i would have started by correcting your spelling..It's hypocrites,,Not hippocrates..And i damn sure dont see myself smoking someones "bowel"..And last of all, I stand up for medicinal cannabis, Just as you do, Although i dont hide behind a disclaimer when doing it. Why dont you light a "bowl" and come back later. :roorrip:

You are right, I cannot spell worth a damn. I really do not care what religion you belong to or weather you believe at all... it's not any of my business... That's personal and something to be shared at the right time... Maybe I am a little sensitive. I have been for way to many years have had people judging me for my marijuana usage... So I am really tired of people making rash decisions and prejudices Like marijuana has been in the past... Than to find out that it really does work....So when I see people making fun of people for what ever ... especially were it cancers marijuana. I will react to it. So who gave anyone the right to play God or supreme whatever and make fun of people who are standing up for their rights in a time when everyone of your rights are being strip right before your eyes... This generation has lost more rights than any other generations and we let them take them away without a fight.
I don't think that we should be tearing into each other while defending some bad remarks about activist that you do not particularly agree with... Sorry you do not agree with the religion card or hunger strike... Not eating is one of the last options left to protest when in jail..... So leo does not want this person to starve to death. So they will force feed him causing a stir... or maybe death.... People are willing to die in their belief's and you mock them.... maybe these activist will follow through or maybe not. Do you really know if they will or not... I don't know, but all I do know is that they are trying . . . Hunger strikes have work in the pass to achieve a goal...
About the declaimer, it is more of joke that Leo might be reading and trying to use info against me. Like they can in states were their are no laws that protect medical marijuana... About the smoking part it was pun. in that you need to mellow out... I will stand up for the little guy anytime of the week just like I would stand up you. . . If someone makes fun of you...

please lets disagree in a respectful manner and not make it personal. if we're going to continue this discussion about the religious aspects of this article, which is on topic, lets keep it focused on cannabis & religion. if you wish to discuss religion beyond its relationship to Cannabis take it to the off topic forum. i'm sure most of us have strong feelings when it comes to our religious beliefs, pro or con, but we all have the same goal, helping the sick.

personally....
i know when i said we didn't need belief but facts i was not attacking anyones religious beliefs. i just think when it comes to our gov/legal system its facts that will take us where we want to go.

as for hunger strikes there have been many times that they have been effective in the past. i won't get into historical examples because i don't wish to lead us off topic. i don't recall any cannabis related hunger strikes that had any effect but that doesn't mean there weren't any. if someone knows of one i'd like to learn about it.

I guess it's ok to put people down and if you do not understand them... especially if they are fighting for medical marijuana rights. I think it takes a small mind to put people down. its easier than standing up like a real person would and take the heat... This is not about religion it's about dumb asses putting people down...Go smoke a bowel than come back and tell me it's OK to put people down or make fun of them....I still stand by what I wrote....

Apologies if my post appeared negative in anyway at all. That wasn't my intent. I respect everyone's personal beliefs & hope for the same in return. :peace:

Hmmm...drama. Render unto Caesar that which is Caesar's. I do not perceive much wisdom in the references to God and being on a cannabis mission. So I can't stand up for someone that sounds like a moron. Legally, cannabis distribution is still a federal crime. This judge seems like he's using state law to screw this guy and the fellow then appeals to a higher authority. I hope CA does decriminalize cannabis because this prosecution is a waste of money and resources. Still, one has to pick one's battles and be aware of one's environment. There are jurisdictions that are more liberal and tolerant of medical marijuana laws. The fellow should have done some homework and known that the local magistrate is an Anslinger's Advocate (read that: redneck asshole). As such, he's gonna need a good lawyer more than a starvation diet and a martyr's complex.

1 Peter 2:
13 Submit yourselves to every ordinance of man for the Lord's sake: whether it be to the king, as supreme;
14 Or unto governors, as unto them that are sent by him for the punishment of evildoers, and for the praise of them that do well.

Brandon Morse said Tuesday that God — not Franson — determines whether his father can distribute medical marijuana to ill patients. “This is not the first time someone has been wrongfully imprisoned for their faith,” Brandon Morse said.

He then invited the public to join him and his father on a hunger strike until his father is freed from jail. “We are on a mission from God,” he said.

More bad news they shut down 3 more dispensaries in Goleta and Summerland Ca. The owners jailed and some prospective sellers who happened in during the bust ! Even the bud tenders arrested and one elderly female MM customer questioned and harrased !! Time to look for a lawyer to open a class action lawsuit against these basturds !! :thedoubletake:

Hasn't the 21st century taught us anything? Cmon religion has been used by people in power for centuries to disempower and lay guilt upon its lemmings. The closest thing anyone will experience to god is love. It is what it is.

I like the lyrics of Saint Sting:

Poets, priests and politicians
Have words to thank for their positions
Words that scream for your submission
And no-one's jamming their transmission
And when their eloquence escapes you
Their logic ties you up and rapes you

Very true and very timeless.

Those that don't know.

Cannabis was used at one time by ALL old religions. Look it up. You will then posses the knowledge to make a much bigger statement to the doubters.

Also not many are willing to suffer much less possibly die for their beliefs so non supports are more likely to rethink their stance in seeing True determination.

The burning times proved that too much knowledge can work against some...But i do agree with what you say. :roorrip:

Yes it is better to stick with one area, get your point across let them dwell on it, then progress.

There was an article about it in Treating Yourself outlining the 3 major areas, with suggestions on said matter.

Back
Top Bottom