Master's 1st Time Garden

MasterLynxx

Hello all my 420 associates. I hope to be saying friends soon. I am new here, as well as new to gardening. I am a 36yr Man, Born on 4-20, @ 4:20am, yes... I can prove that! I have been a consumerist since I was still in diapers, lol, since I was 8. I have been doing woodworking, and cabinetry for years as a hobby & I have learned how to garden, as well over the years, from doing simple basic plants, and household gardens( ie. legit "Canning Foods" Gardens). I have recently saved enough to begin my own endeavor as a new "parent". (lol) I have been collecting seeds for years now, and have the intentions of creating my own strand. I have had several failed gardens, & I have some photos of my newborns and will be posting photos of their home soon. I am still in the construction processes of the home cabinet. which will be an under 100-watt complete full-spectrum, multi grow-chamber. I won't reveal to much of my process', but look forward to discussing them with everyone soon. I hope to hear your advice, as well as your critism. I am having some issues with "Fruit Flies" I believe, and would love to hear some ideas and concepts on how to control and eliminate them.
:reading420magazine:

Back
Top Bottom